Obscure Video Game Challenge

I saw this idea on another forum and since it was fun, I stole it. :mwahaha:

Anyway, this is sort of a game, and the point is to show off your obscure game knowledge.

Very simple too…
One person mentions a game (console, PC, handheld, Game & Watch… Anything as long as it’s obscure :P), and the next person will describe it and mention a new one…

(E.g. Game: Princess Tomato in Salad Land

And the next poster says: A RPG for the NES featuring vegetable characters.

And then that person posts another obscure game.)

So if anyone feels like showing off some obscure gaming knowledge, here’s the first game:

Master of Magic

This sounds like fun!

Master of Magic is a classic PC RPG/Adventure, correct? Now I’ll do one!

“Hotdog Storm”

Should the person wait until they are shown to be right before giving another? I have found that in the past people who think they are right are actually wrong and then you got like 4 people posting thier question heh.

Thats not to say you are wrong Dalt - just a general question =)

Originally posted by Dalton Of Zeal
[b]This sounds like fun!

Master of Magic is a classic PC RPG/Adventure, correct? Now I’ll do one!

“Hotdog Storm” [/b]

I think Masters of Magic is a RPG/Strategy game for the genesis.

Also, I don’t have any idea what the hell “Hotdog Storm” is :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re thinking of Master of Monsters, Kor.
(I also have no clue about Hotdog Storm)

Wasn’t hotdog storm an arcade game? I think I remember seeing the name, but I’ve got no idea what the game’s like.

I guess Hotdog Storm is as weird as Burger Time :hahaha; . Man, BT was so addictive.

Believe it or not, Hotdog Storm is a 2D arcade shooter like 1942. However, it has nothing to do with hotdogs in any way.

Since Dalton didn’t say a new one…

The Krion Conquest. (NES)

Master of magic was a fantasy-themed civilization-style game, where you built a fantasy empire.

If I’m right, my choice for next game is Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
[b]Since Dalton didn’t say a new one…

The Krion Conquest. (NES) [/b]

That game where you were some little witch who changed colors when she used different attacks.

Oh, and this game might be better if you tried describing the obscure game and then letting people guess the title.

Since IonMage guessed the game I was thinking of, and Cloth didn’t post a new game I guess I’ll answer Terra Nova.

Terra Nova was a sci-fi first person shooter, nothing special…

Cloth: Yeah that works too… “Same same but different”.

OK, description:
A young boy has built his own spaceship in his backyard, and now he is marooned on mars because aliens stole important parts of it.

Originally posted by pokefreak_85
OK, description:
A young boy has built his own spaceship in his backyard, and now he is marooned on mars because aliens stole important parts of it.

Um… Commander Keen?

Yeah, maybe it wasn’t so obscure, but it was sort of old…
I blame lazyness and Leif.

Anyway, X_Country describe a game.

you guys played that game where you are a dog and go on missions and you can pee on stuff and chase cats. very interactive but i haven’t played it my friends say its kewl