O_o O...M...F...G!

On the subject of Superman, I don’t think he ever gave up his powers like he did in Superman II. That raped continuity.

As for Superman movies, one time, in English class (most of you have probably heard this story, but it’s so damn cruel/funny!), my teacher started talking about superheroes and not making for good movies or something because they’re such stiff characters. I then asked about the Superman movies and Christopher Reeve. He replied by saying Christopher Reeve was such a good Superman because he was such a stiff actor. I immediately said that he’s even stiffer now. Everyone laughed, and the teacher said there was a special place in Hell reserved all for me. :smiley:

What I’ve been trying to say for ages now.

So, X, what you’ve been trying to say for ages now is that Christopher Reeve is an even stiffer actor now than he was then? WOW! Glad you agree with me. :smiley:

Originally posted by Kagon
Is there anything you don’t hate CC?

Batman… heavy metal… you ;).

(Actually, I think that my online personality DOES hate a lot of things, but I wouldn’t say that I hate much of anything… except Superman, Emo, and new Metallica)