O... Kaaaaay... Interesting Google feature...

It now does Maths. Wooh.

Clicka

0_0

Dude, this is gonna help me a lot with math

I clicked on the explanation and I couldn’t get past the first paragraph because I so do not understand…Well, it was the only paragraph I believe.

Eva: It’s simple, really. You take a mathematic formula, put it into Google’s search engine and it’ll give the answer for you. Who cares what happens behind the scenes? =)

Although I still think my trusted, 5-year old calculator is better… =P

But Google is free, technically, and does formulas longer than your arm. When did they set this thing up?

I have no idea, could’ve been one of those things noone bothered to learn about but has been around for years. The guy I got it from found it today though…

Still, I don’t do calculations involving letter-representd constants nor ones that are very long very often, so I’ll just stick to the calculator that’s built-in in my watch (you may go on and call me a nerd for using one of these)

Ok, NERD NERD NERD NERD NERD NERD NERD, there out of my system. You dont do much algebra do you?

Helloooo A in math…

That would raise my math grade a bit when I get back in school

Google also translates sites into some interesting languages, such as Pig Latin, Klingon, Hacker, Elmer Fudd, and Bork! Bork! Bork!, whatever the heck that is. Check here for the full listing.

Yes, I am new here.

You do know that you should expect to hear a lot of “Yatta ze! OYAJIIIII!” from a few certain people just for sporting the name “Dan”.

Not that it’s a bad choice of names, just warning you.

Hey, it was either Dan or something like Dan001238 or Dantheman. BTW are these “smilies” supposed to actually show emotions? I hope not, because :ulty: or :suckah: don’t have much to do with anything emotion-wise.

Hey, that’s pretty nifty. I bet 99% of the users don’t use it, though.

That’s probably because 99% doesn’t know about it :hahaha;

I love being a geek =)

Originally posted by Dan
[b]Google also translates sites into some interesting languages, such as Pig Latin, Klingon, Hacker, Elmer Fudd, and Bork! Bork! Bork!, whatever the heck that is. Check here for the full listing.

Yes, I am new here. [/b]

They don’t have Elvish!!! #(@%&%@#%¨@#s!!!

It doesn’t do algebra. It sucks!

Neither does my handy-dandy $110 Graphing Calculator, unless I format it right. =P

I find algebra hard to do on any calculator, some geometry wouldn’t be possible either.

Bah. The day I use a calculator again s the day I decide to go become a nun for my entire damn life.