Now there's a young model for you.

I don’t believe that any human is inherently good or evil.

Only the actions you have control over and the choices you choose to make can be called good or evil, they don’t make the person good or evil.

But Good and evil are too broad and they are relative. There will always be grey areas.

Actually, humans aren’t born with any moral sense at all - it’s taught to us. People aren’t born good or bad, they’re made that way.

Originally posted by Evangelion
She’s only 8 years old, probably doesn’t know any better. And it said she has been modelling since she was 6, so I assume she enjoys it.

Try 6 MONTHS. It’s probably the only lifestyle she knows, and thinks it’s perfectly normal.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Actually, humans aren’t born with any moral sense at all - it’s taught to us. People aren’t born good or bad, they’re made that way.

That is debatable.

Considering that people can be born with mental illnesses such as sociopathy, I strongly doubt your statement is correct.

Originally posted by StarStorm
Heh an old argument. Are people inherently good, or inherently evil?

We’re born with a desire to have more than others, to be on top of things. Much like it is with all races and beings on earth. A common word to use for it is greed: Most people consider greed an evil thing.

Regardless of good or evil, I think we can all agree that she’s a heroin zombie. Heh.

I swear, that girl will be popular with the men in Highschool, and the women will hate her. Not because she’s beautiful, but because she’ll coem across as a ho.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[b]That is debatable.

Considering that people can be born with mental illnesses such as sociopathy, I strongly doubt your statement is correct. [/b]

Ah, but considering that sociopathy is acquanited with being inherently bad and people doing bad things, if not all sociopaths are bad people (my brother is actually a sociopath, and despite him being a felon it has nothing to do with his sociopathy at all), then I don’t think thats a valid point at all.

She doesn’t look like a “heroin chick” at all, I don’t know why the article called her that. She isn’t really a “heroin zombie” either.

She’s just a plain zombie.

Yea, that’s pretty much what I’d say - no doubt that she’s fucking creepy looking. And Zombie is actually what first came to my mind when I saw her.

Originally posted by Nulani
We’re born with a desire to have more than others, to be on top of things. Much like it is with all races and beings on earth. A common word to use for it is greed: Most people consider greed an evil thing.

Yeah. We aren’t necessarily inherintly good or evil. We’re inherintly selfish (self-preservation instinct) and our parents and our society model “correct” manifestations or expressions of that selfishness.

Capitalism, at its best, manipulates that selfishness and channels it to a positive end (the potential personal reward/payoff for coming up with a new invention or whatever that lines your pockets and makes everyone else’s lives better).

At worst, a few people who already have more than they need just keep ripping off everyone else. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Whats the point in being a horrible person if nobody notices?!!??!?!?

So that means we are born inherintly neutral. And how we are taught, pushes us one way or another.

And that girl is being heavily pushed to the evil side of life!

The article didn’t say “heroin chick”, it said “heroin-chic” refering to the eye makeup. Now, of course why making someone look like a druggie would make them sexy is stupid and irresponsible.

I know I’m a little late coming into this but all I can say is: