Now that is cool science

Hey, is there really meteor-like rock at the bottom of the ocean (a la Decept Point by Dan Brown. I wanna know how much of it’s true.

I highly doubt it.

I’ve hoped for something like this for a little while. I know it’s really expensive, but we put even more money into space exploration like someone already stated. We already have a decent idea regarding some of the benefits we can reap from our oceans, and maybe further research will provide more useful knowledge and greater benefits.

I dunno. Devoting everything we have to improve the planet (or the land where we live), while it sounds like a good idea, isnt’ a good idea to me. Humans are explorers by nature, and we exploring space and the oceans. Who knows what we might find? After all, while yes, I’m for improving the planet, if the King and Queen of Spain spent all thier money improving MAdrid and didnt’ fund Colombus’ voyage, Madrid probably wouldn’t have been much better and the Golden Age of Spain probably wouldn’t have happened.

To me, there’s much more worth in exploring than upkeeping. Sure, we should take care of Earth and all, and clean it up a bit… it’s like keeping your house clean. But humans need to go out and explore.