Now, normally I don't do this, but since I just became staff...

I need ideas for questions to put in my bio. So I’ll put this up for a couple of days. Mehehee…

So any ideas?

Favorate games, favorate movies, favorate songs, favorate quotes…basically, your favorates of anything you can think of.

• Favourite excuse for not actually shrining when you really felt like you needed to
  • Reasons why you decided to pick M&M7 as your shrinable target, and what was the most difficult part of your task
  • Future plans in RPGC?
  • Catgirls or Angels? Be honest ;>
  • What’s your favourite cartoon?
  • Swords or Maces?

Guh

I’m sorry I completely ripped your thread. and got more posts than you… you can have mine.

also, how did you get such an adorable girlfriend? and are you going to get married? and can I go? and can she be my gf too?

-Can I pet you?

What type of cat are you? Siamese? Burmese? Calico? Tabby? Chinchilla? Manx?

I thought you made a thread like this and then i saw Charle’s yay i’m not confused no more.
Favorite color?
What is the air speed velocity of a gamecube laden swallow?
What is your quest?
Where would you like to live besides Sweden?
Moogle or Chocobo and why?
What happened to your sig and your cool avatar? The pissed off cat in the avatar is all right but the sword wielding kitty was kick butt!

Originally posted by GunsmokeMist
What is the air speed velocity of a laden swallow?

That depends on what it’s laden with, whether it’s a coconut or Osama Bin Ladin. … Or how it got laid.

Fixed it, thanks, though not very imaginitive, but thats what people have come to expect from me. HUZZAH!

also, how did you get such an adorable girlfriend? and are you going to get married? and can I go? and can she be my gf too?
I don’t see any girlfriend…what are you talking about?

I thought you made a thread like this and then i saw Charle’s yay i’m not confused no more.
Yeah, I was confused too.

Originally posted by Bing
I don’t see any girlfriend…what are you talking about?

Haven’t been around here long enough to know or well i suppose not everyone knows every relationship here. As i have a boyfriend too, not too many know that, or care i should say.

On that note, I technically don’t have anyone, but I’ve hit on a few people here.

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
- Catgirls or Angels? Be honest ;>

I’m not Star, but the answer o that one is OBVIOUSLY Angel Catgirls.

You should probably put in:

How did you first get involved with RPGC?
What things used to be like in your newbie days?

Stuff like that, I guess.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
On that note, I technically don’t have anyone, but I’ve hit on a few people here.

sniffs You never hit on me

DOWN MACC, DOWN! HEEL! That’s a catBOY, not a catgirl!

Originally posted by Yar Kramer

Same with me. Except i dont think ive hit on anyone. Baby.

If you need ideas, reading other staffers’ bios are a good place to start. That’s how I basically built mine; which used to be a lot longer but I’ve since crunched it down a lot.

Yeah. And just so you know, back when Merl sent out some Staffwide e-mail suggesting people write their bios, he suggested mine as a good template. So, yeah. Narcissism. It’s a great thing.

Well, I suppose I can add something to the possible questions. Ahem…

Who’s your favorite fanfic author, and why? (Although I have the feeling I know the answer to this one… :P)
What kind of RPG suits your tastes the most?
What’s the secret to a carefree cheerfulness?
Which things do you like the most about this place?