Now he says he was kidnapped.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20040306/wl_nm/haiti_aristide_dc_1

The story seems slightly changed.

It seems possible he was kidnapped.

Originally posted by Devillion
It seems possible he was kidnapped.

The kidnapping isn’t the part I question. To me, it jsut seems to contradict a bit with him saying that he left because we said that we’d “start shooting and killing.”

From “I left willingly,” to “I was forced out,” to “I was kidnapped.”

The guy’s losing credibility by the second.

Being forced out and kidnapped are kind of similiar.

Also it sounds sort of like he didn’t know what was going on. They told him to leave to prevent a bloodbath, because the rebels were ready to attack if he didn’t leave.

Originally posted by Vorpy
Being forced out and kidnapped are kind of similiar.

Similar? Maybe. The same, no. That still contradicts what he said about leaving because we said we sould “start shooting and killing.” His story about his leaving is inconsistent which puts doubt on his entire story.

Originally posted by Vorpy
[b]Being forced out and kidnapped are kind of similiar.

Also it sounds sort of like he didn’t know what was going on. They told him to leave to prevent a bloodbath, because the rebels were ready to attack if he didn’t leave. [/b]

Then why did he say we would start shooting and killing? I’m pretty sure we helped him escape to prevent the rebels from killing unnecessarly since that is all the rebels wanted. However, his story keeps changing and he said he left because we said we would start shooting and killing if he didn’t.