Nothing to say but..."Hey!"

This is getting creepy.

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Welcome’.

Yes it is.

It’s the attack of the clones! Yeeek!!!

That said, you are required by RPGClassics law to pet the kitty. So come on and start with the pettings of me.

Nice avvie, BTW. It’s cute.

Hey, you move around alot right?, so are there any really cool places you’ve visted or live? Anyway welcome and have fun! :wave:

I am not a clone! First of all I am older than StarStorm, secondly I am female, although it does seem we have the same favorite movie. I am still not a clone! I’ve been going by SpazCat on the internet for over five years.

Anyway Welcome to the forum. I bet you aren’t a clone either. Maybe if we keep saying it enough people will get it.

Chill, it’s just a big joke. It’s highly ironic for 4 people to come all within the same month with a similar name as 4 well known regulars, so obviously people are going to comment.

does the welcome dance

Hey, I’m a kiwi myself.

Aw…you beat me to saying it! :wink: :mwahaha:

Welcome to the boards. Check your sanity at the door, or donate it to someone at the nearest insane asylum (not here). Beware of thieves, tacklers, and face-eaters.

Hm…Gives it to the local insane asylum I’ve always been a charity person…and thanks for the rubber mallet!

Do you like Kingdom Hearts? If not, welcome!

I just like it. Not obsessed with it, just like. It’s only on my favs. because it was heaps of fun to play. Making Kairi a heart princess was a big mistake…Pulls out a flamethrower and burns Kairi

Wait, I just realized – Leilani’s another clone! First we had, in no particular order, SpazCat (Starstorm), Evangeline (Evangelion), and some other dudes, but Leilani’s a clone of Nulani! D’OH!

I knew it! They lied about my birth! :thud: Laughs Just kiddin’!

…I think?

That said, you are required by RPGClassics law to pet the kitty. So come on and start with the pettings of me.

Pets Starstorm Thanks for the avvie compliment! :yipee:

Hey, you move around alot right?, so are there any really cool places you’ve visted or live?

We mostly move around Australia, but away from my origins…Waves an Australian flag I’ve been to Singapore, Indonesia, and spent a while in Florida.

Thanks for the welcoming! :hyperven:

Sounds kinda fun, but I hopes it’s not to hard on your personal life or something moving around so much.

It was pretty hard, I guess…but I’ve made quite a few friends, and I still keep in touch with them. That, in itself, is a good thing.

My mum and I have pretty much settled down now, and we aren’t moving around anymore, but dad still has to for work.

Welcome to the boards,Enjoy your stay.

Hello, it’s very nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your stay ^^

Well… then yuo’re a female clone. A good looking one too. Hmmm nice stripes.

Hey, here’s a rhetorical question… if you had sex with a clone of yourself, would that be masturbating?

Want me to carry you down the beach during a sunset?

Nah…it’s more like incest.

Are you talking to me?

A clone…no, I’d say that’s incest. Especially since in order for her to be an exact clone, she’d have to be male. Now that would be masturbation :thud:

Why yes I am.

…I’ll consider it. :wink: :hahaha;

Hello Leilani, welcome to the board. I’m Charlemagne, its a pleasure to meet you.

and hey, when did people quit warning newbies about me? when did I lose my touch?