Not Another n00b

Baby, I got more soul than I can control. ^.~

haha that’s BASICALLY the philosophy I went by. I wasn’t very vocal at first because I can get really controversial with my comments and then I just got to a certain post count and said “screw it”.

Also pierson, let’s dance.

I love you, Dev.

Hullo and welcome. Enjoy your stay and make sure to note the one thing that sets us appart from every other RPG Board: The Mr T. Smilie :suckah:

Oh, and in case you didn’t notice, nobody here is speaking seriously, although Devillion’s inside joke warning is actually true. Be aware that we have lots and lots of them, most aren’t even funny anymore but they are classics, like dropping a piano on the Admin Merlin.

Chut up Kor, go back to Chile.

Chile doesn’t sound like China. YOU FAIL!

It begins with a ‘Chuh’ sound. A failure is YOU.

What about the Choupon smilie? :chupon: And hi

But the “uh” on the end of “ch” makes it sound alot softer than “china” and “chile” is actually pronounced. A failure is you.

And before you ask, yes, we have this kind of completly relevant discussions all the time.

Your sig makes me giggle, Pierson.

Howdy, welcome, and whatever else there is to say.

Hello and welcome to the RPGC.

Yeah, hi, ‘n’ stuff.

I think i scared him away with exploding moogle.

Hello Snuffles. Have fun while you’re here. ^^

Like Piano for Instance… This one has hit Merlin twice in Online life. So Hi and Post a bit more often… Anyways I’m Big Nutter… and I’m not gonna do my full name. But my friends Dark Angel and Tina should say hi. Ladies Newbie thead

oh… How are you gentlemen !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. … Alright PeterB I’ve done that… But why?

I never question that… Like My costume for Halloween. I’m Dark Angel. Wait!! We’re missing some one. 2K!!!

F*** off ‘n’ stuff.

Big Nutter
Take it that 2K preity Pissed off…

Heh… I’ll welcome you… but I’m sort of new here, too. lol, I was advised not to make a welcome thread…

I’ll settle for “Hello.”

Dear Snuffleupagus,

Salve! Welcome and hello!
I play KoC and DarkThrone some. Just act like you would act normally and don’t try to be extra zany or insane or anything, because when it’s faked, it’s just kinda blah. Enjoy your stay.

much love,
demigod

Man, it’s been too long since I’ve seen Snuffleupagus! I miss him, and Big Bird, and Oscar!

Oh, and hi, n00bie. Hope you have fun here. Me, I’m gonna go watch Sesame Street.