NORTHWEST METALFEST: My Adventure At Metalfest Picture Journal

Haha, almost every other picture was “what the fuck was that? Oh I was wasted”

There weren’t too many people there, it seemed like. Unless they were all trashed and laying out behind the stage.

Still that’s fucking cool as shit that people showed up to that. Shows like that are the best.

Yeah, 100+ is more than most local shows here.
Although, those shows are emo. Ew.

Can’t see any of the pictures. Damn photobucket.

Dude, you look a lot different in your picture here from in another picture that I saw of you. What a difference the years make!

Also, on that sandwich: cheese wedges? Are those cheese wedges? Uh… could you tell us what EXACTLY is in that thing?

Who ate it and how did they fit it into their mouth? Did they use a jack? :stuck_out_tongue:

Most of those pics are hilarious. :stuck_out_tongue: I thought more people would show up there, though, especially if 20 bands played.

I remember the time when the metalfests in our region where still that small… those were the days man. Nowadays they usually mix it up with some emo bands to attract more people… that’s when I stopped going… I still miss the atmosphere it had though.

oh well… There’s still enough metalfests to go to but it requires a bit more travelling.

I was the one who made it :hahaha; and to be honest… i have no idea how i ate it.