NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so i hear you like quoting half the internet?

Why do you care about the edits? You already saw it in Japanese, so you’re not losing anything

I think he’s arguing the fact that it’s going to turn into another naruto/inu yasha/gundam.
IE every little kid is gonna idolize it and call it the best thing since astro boy, meanwhile they don’t understand jack shit of it, or, in the case of the 3 previously mentioned anime, they’re gonna idolize and it’s gonna suck. <b>hard</b>.

Wasn’t Gundam one of the less butchered shows on Toonami? Plus, I don’t think little kids watch gundam any more. They just watched Gundam Wing

And I didn’t know there are still people who limit themselves to dubs. Maybe they watched caardcaptors 5 years ago and never grew up. Or maybe they’re dumb faddies who were really into cardcaptors and then stopped watching anime altogether and never went straight

I know for a fact that the Best Scene in Pokémon has Never been offically relase in Engish… Its a JP Season 1. Team Rocket’s James wears Blow up boobs to enter a Swimming costume Compotition, with Jessie and to what appears to annoy Misty… I’ve got a clip from that episode…

Also “Black” Jynx also has been edit out from American Audices, until they turned it purple…

Why the fuck are you arguing with me? I’m not even attacking you at all. I was just expressing my own personal opinion.

what the fuck are you blabbing about?
We’re talking about bad dubbing, not being hooked on dubbing.

ok you can make fun of me but i though evangelian was a decent show to tell the truth. Though i’ve only seen a couple of episodes.

Those two were on Toonami. Which is meant for younger viewers. Samurai Champloo, Paranoia Agent, Wolf’s Rain, and Inuyasha are some of the ones they’ve shown on Adult swim. They weren’t bad, as far as I watched nor were the dubs that bad.

Are you saying Inuyasha moved fast? Nothing against niuyasha, but the main plot like… advanced slowly with all the filler and sub plots they had going on the anime, granted I only like the first 100 episodes.

Jesus, anime going over 30 episodes is just bad.
Honestly, keeping something with one storyline alive that long is just… it’s just very damn near impossible.
I watched inu yasha for about 10 episodes (maybe more, i can’t remember exactly how many) and became sick of it. It got so repetitive that i didn’t bother staying up to watch it anymore.
Maybe it’s better off if stupid kids enjoy it.

Full Metal Alchemist
Zeta Gundam
GaoGaiGar

I am amazed by the lack of SDF Macross in that list. Amazed and insulted.

Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2 are nothing but filler

downloading
don’t like gundam
haven’t seen it

I meant it’s just a bad idea due to the fact that it’s just hard to keep the plot well maintained and interesting.

BROKUHHHN MAGNUHHHM!

What pissed me off the most about Inuyasha was having to go through all those bloody filler episodes, only for them to introduce a tonne of new plot points in a bare few episodes and then END THE ENTIRE ANIME before resolving any of them. It’s like I spent all those hours downloading a series I did, to be fair, enjoy, only for someone to slap me in the face on the last ep and laugh at my efforts to try and actually dig up some structured plot with Beginning, Middle, End.

I hate myself for having liked it enough to keep going until I had all the episodes XP

FMA, on the other hand, is a good example of a series with well-paced plot, despite being 50+ eps long. Not impressed that it’s finally being released in the UK with only four episodes per DVD, though, not impressed at all.

Well just skip to the final episode like I did

God, I can’t stand when books are hundreds of pages long! I might as well just read the last chapter then pretend like I read the entire book and understand the entire plot and how all the characters got to that point! Genius!

I feel sorry for all those people that saw all of inuyasha. They must have felt ripped off

Plus, nothing ever changes in Inuyasha

I skip to the last episode all the time. A lot of shows just aren’t worth watching in their completion

says the self-proclaimed biggest otaku in the world