Nobody Loves Me!!!!

Let’s just be friends…

Originally posted by Sinistral
God, after all this time, people still don’t understand how Charle works.

Sure we do. We just like to play along with him.

This thread is reminiscent of the elementary song “Nobody loves me Everybody hates me!!!” song. Well it is to me at least.

I don’t start any conversations at all because I don’t want to bother anyone in case they are busy doing something. There are only two exceptions to this.

NOBODY LOVES ME EITHER- WAAH I’M GOING TO SLIT MY WRISTS AND DRINK THE BLOOD SO AT LEAST I CAN HAVE SOME TASTINESS AS I GO!

<_<

Yeah, I know how Charle works- but just in case: at least you didn’t find a woman that you have everything in common and is extremely attractive but VERY married. Or something like that.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
but just in case: at least you didn’t find a woman that you have everything in common and is extremely attractive but VERY married. Or something like that.

"…It’s like meeting the man of my dreams, and then meeting his beautiful wife.

And isn’t it ironic, don’t you think?
A little too ironic, and you really do think

It’s like rain on your wedding day
It’s a free ride when you’ve already paid…"

GAAAAARGHARGHARGHHH!!! Go away, Alanis! That’s not Irony! That’s just really shitty luck! Shut up!

Yep. Luck quite shitty. Yep. Ayep. shoots himself :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Sinistral
God, after all this time, people still don’t understand how Charle works.

A-fucking-men.

I can’t message you when I don’t know what to message.

No one understands how Charlemagne works, and they forgot to send along the manual.

I saw the manual once. It was incomprehensible.

I dont because you hate me.

Six fuckin’ car lengths. That’s a hundred and six fuckin’ feet, mister! If I had to stop suddenly, you woulda hit me. I want you to get a fuckin’ driver’s manual, and I want you to study that motherfucker. And I want you to obey the the goddamn rules! Fifty-fuckin’ thousand people were killed on the highway last year ‘cause of fuckin’ assholes like you. Tell me you’re gonna get a manual!