No sleep for the... the uh... for us!

Usually it’s the anime that I download during the day while my dad is on the computer that keeps me up all night. That and talking to people on MSN and IRC. Even after I lay down though, it takes me a long time to fall asleep.

It’s one of her old avatars, but not the original.

And considering the balance of physical exertion, lack of sleep and poor eating habits that make up my life, I’m surprised i haven’t fainted or collapsed or anything yet.

The first Nessa avatar I can remember was one of her old sprites with a speech bubble that said “Zugzug”. :hahaha;

I belive she had the title “Not a peasant” at the time.

No, her first avvie was of… umm… I never actually found out what game it was from or the name, but it wasd a pink-haired version of the Sprite Orakio used for his sisters.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
You can come sleep with me ^^

I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone.

I have a lot of trouble sleeping.

Which means I play a lot of NetHack.

I only having trouble falling asleep, since my brain is usually stuck on think mode at night. But once I’m gone, I’m gone, I once slept straight through an earthquake, walls and stuff shaking and eeverything.

The fact that I regularly have disturbing dreams and/or wake up in the middle of the night for no real reason.

And Phoenix Valkyrie plays lots of Nethack, so we now must worship her.

Sleep is for chumps

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
No, her first avvie was of… umm… I never actually found out what game it was from or the name, but it wasd a pink-haired version of the Sprite Orakio used for his sisters.

Breath of Fire 2.

I have the same parent problem thing as well as the fact that they have to fetch beer from the kitchen every half hour, which means door opens, blinding light in kitchen, even louder noises downstairs. When they get drunk they’re worse and my Dad can’t talk without shouting. And I sweat alot. And the springs are sticking out of my bed. And my alarm light is near my window that turns on at the most slightest movements.

Sleep is a challenge.

Late-night anime.

The way to get the best sleep is to strenuous exercise during the day. You sleep more soundly at night and are refreshed even if you don’t get as much sleep as you should. This explains why I haven slept well since I’ve arrived at college, my regular exercise being completely eliminated.