No one loves me. ;_;

whistles and hugs Weiila

You aren’t going to find love here. But, I do wish you luck in finding it IRL.

Originally posted by Weiila
Why Charle, why, why do you set my eyes on fire? Why? It burnssss ussss…
Ah, and consider yourself warned, too. It’s not funny.

<:O I’m sorry, I thought it would be funny to totally over react, I was wrong. I’m so so sorry, weiilla, Cries in real life

If you wait long enough i’m sure someone will appease you.

Yes, being a mod is hard, you’ll make your friends cry… sniff it’s lonely up here…

<:O You count me as a friend? :too bad; :yipee:

Originally posted by StarStorm
whistles and hugs Weiila
You don’t find that kind of “love” here. Or being practiced, whatever.

'Course I do, Charle :slight_smile: And that’s not a joke.

Yeah, this topic is overdone. But hey, I suppose a lot of people feel unloved.

Okay, um, well, this is the part where I’m supposed to say “hang in there, it’s okay, just don’t give up and eventually things will turn around” or something like that, but to be honest I don’t know that it does. I’ve seen no conclusive confirmation of this phenomenon myself.

I think that theory’s a bunch of bullshit, personally. :smiley:

So, um, yeah.

Crap, that wasn’t very supportive or encouraging, was it. Damn. Oh well. I suck at this sort of thing…

Low self-image doesn’t turn anyone on to you, though, Ren is right. Try and improve that first. (Though of course, that’s the catch; how do you improve your self image when you generally believe nobody loves you? That puts some serious growth restrictions on you, doesn’t it?) If you don’t love yourself, nobody else will either.

Very true, but that is because the people here have realized it is hatred that drives the world, not love. *Nod, nod.

Originally posted by Evangelion
I always knew who WM (the 2nd) was. And didn’t he have that funny bitch out with Caleb back when the ToB was up?

No, that was Paxton. What happened to him?

Originally posted by Nulani
Very true, but that is because the people here have realized it is <strike>hatred</strike> <i>money</i> that drives the world, not love. *Nod, nod.

There we go. Fixed it!

Why do you need to be loved? Eliminate that need, and your problem is solved.

Do you love yourself? You’re not no one (I don’t think that came out right).

Wah wah boo hoo, please. Can you spell angst?

Originally posted by Dominic Deegan
Wah wah boo hoo, please. Can you spell angst?

Maybe not, but im suprised you can, considering angst and depression are 2 completely different sides of the emotion spectrum.

Originally posted by Devillion
Maybe not, but im suprised you can, considering angst and depression are 2 completely different sides of the emotion spectrum.

Umm… not really.

The dictionary definition of angst:

“A feeling of anxiety or apprehension often accompanied by depression.”

:stuck_out_tongue:

yeah who are you?

Good question! …next one:

Why do you post something like this?

'cuz it what I think about it.

Very true, but that is because the people here have realized it is hatred that drives the world, not love. *Nod, nod.

Exactly!

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[b]Umm… not really.

The dictionary definition of angst:

“A feeling of anxiety or apprehension often accompanied by depression.”

:stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

“Accompanied by” does not mean “is a synonym to”

Even so, they most definitly are not “two completly different sides of the emotion spectrum”. They tend to go hand in hand.