No More Crying, Goddammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m hated?

adds Aurora to The List™

Okay, I don’t get it. You come here, you leave, you return after making no posts for about six months, and now you seem to be angry at us. What exactly did we do to you to make you hate (and loathe) us?

Sorry, my fault.

I like, have no idea who she is. But now I sorta do, so now there shouldn’t be any problem. :slight_smile:

Maybe she’s just pissed at the world in general. I dunno.

Once more and you’re banned.

• No excessive flaming, of anyone. We appreciate disagreements, but do so maturely.
    • No excessive and “flammable” insulting of the staff or its affiliates. We welcome criticism, but again, be civil about it.
    • Please don’t spam. We define spam as, “Any overuse of a topic, or posting the same thread(s) repetitively while consistently talking about very similar subjects with little variety nor discussion-depth in both your thread and the thread’s replies.” An example would be things like, “What is your favorite FF game?” where there is little discussion to be had and the thread itself is not very deep. Trust us, we’ve all seen those threads 38 times already :stuck_out_tongue:
    • Don’t create threads or posts with the sole aim of insulting a subject or to generally cause trouble. That’s called ‘trolling’ and we don’t condone it.