Nintendo Team

The plan isn’t to “split” people. It was just to say “hey, we have this in common, let’s talk about this together and not both people who wouldn’t like it”.

For example, I belong to a programming forum too. I talk there about any sort of computer stuff, except games, in which case I come here.

Since I spead my intrests I don’t start boring the people here with things that this site doesn’t focus on.

(Yes, I know this site is for RPG, I’m just talking about groups, not exclusive, but just fan clubs.)

Although I love Nintendo a whole lot more than Microsoft and Sony, I think it would be a better idea to just post a thread about it instead of getting a whole new forum for just Nintendo users. I would definitely post if you did.

BTW, if you do want to talk Nintendo, go to the Nintendo forums. Everyone there loves Nintendo.

Originally posted by Frameskip
Well he is a one eyed jewish midget, but thats besides the point. He is just pointing out thah the idea of seperating everyone in to different groups is a bit stupid because then everyon will want their own groups causing way too much hastle. If you want to talk aboyr Nintendo, make a Nintendo rocks thread on the main fourm. Though it may lead to a debate.

Wrong word, Frame. It will INEVITABLY lead to a debate. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just make a ‘Nintendo Thread’ somewhere in the forums (and I still think PC Games should be renamed to just Games). If enough people care then it’ll happen of it’s own accord.

Why a Nintendo forum?
Why not just make a Video Games Forum?

Check out their forum if you want some good discussion on old Nintendo games:
http://www.sgcartoon.com/