Nintendo supports animal abuse

Originally posted by Sinistral
the game is 2 dimensional and the positioning of the hands explains all.

Meh. I’ll stand by my opinion. Mario would never hit Yoshi. ;__;

Does it even matter? After all, the Mushroom Kingdom is just a drug-induced hallucination. Consider: Mario first arrived by traveling through a PIPE. Once there, he uses MAGIC MUSHROOMS to become giant sized, and stomps other walking 'SHROOMS. There are mystical FLOWERS that let him shoot fireballs, and a LEAF that lets him fly. I dare you to tell me it’s not drug related.
Thus, since it is all just a hallucination, it doesn’t matter what Mario does to some make-believe dinosaur.

Originally posted by demigod
Does it even matter? After all, the Mushroom Kingdom is just a drug-induced hallucination. Consider: Mario first arrived by traveling through a PIPE. Once there, he uses MAGIC MUSHROOMS to become giant sized, and stomps other walking 'SHROOMS. There are mystical FLOWERS that let him shoot fireballs, and a LEAF that lets him fly. I dare you to tell me it’s not drug related.
Thus, since it is all just a hallucination, it doesn’t matter what Mario does to some make-believe dinosaur.

don’t forget the methamphetamine stars. Oh, and the funny racoon suit. That racoon suit HAS to be implying the use of heroin.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
Oh, and the funny racoon suit.

TANOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIE!

And remember Dr. Mario? He encourages kids to pop pills.

Originally posted by Megaman984

And if you popped enough of them you got abducted by aliens.

Originally posted by Megaman984

That was the one Nintendo game my mom would play. Of course, the point of that was to kill viruses.

Originally posted by StarStorm
[b]Actually there’s ONE “tool” that I hope Kazooie isn’t used as…

Ahem. And on a related note, I like your avvy Caleb. [/b]

Just another classic piece of Pip Boy art in my long string of them. It’s funny because he’s getting laid and I’m not.