Nibelung Valesti!

I got Valkyrie Profile yesterday. I’m still at chapter one, but so far, I’m loving it.

3 questions:

Which artifacts should I keep? So far I’ve only kept the emerald pendant.

I transfered the archer boy, for I found him most weak. Was that a good choice?

And it is that I have a bad hearing, or does Lenneth say “Come to me, my dark warriors” sometimes? Right, most of the times she’s calling them “To my side, my noble Einherjar”, but when she says somehing different, that’s what I hear.

Edit: reading Eva’s shrine on it now. I’m not regretting sending the boy to the viking heavens now. Thanks Eva!

They’re dead soldiers, dead=dark I guess, but yes I’m fairly sure she says dark.

The other stuff…I havnt played in a long time so I dunno. All I remember is I think you’re supposed to send off pretty strong people.

Listen to what Freya asks for in the beginning of each chapter and send the guy who fits that best. Be sure to max out the traits Freya is interested in. Next chapter, I suggest you ship Belenus.

Keep all the Artifacts. As long as you send a good warrior each chapter, you won’t have any trouble.

Which artifacts should I keep? So far I’ve only kept the emerald pendant

Keep them ALL. If they don’t have any special purpose (such as, you can’t equip them or use them) you can transmute them into MP, which is what allows you to create Divine Items. Basically, it’s money. Plus, in later chapters (4) you will find the Creation Gem I believe it is, and with it equipped, you can turn useless artifacts into outstanding ones.

So if they sound shitty, don’t get rid of them. They can be used for MP or better items later on.

I transfered the archer boy, for I found him most weak. Was that a good choice?

Llewelyn is weak especially during earlier chapters, but his clincher is really good. Other than that he’s not very reliable. It comes down to whether you like him or not, or want a good challenge.

Next chapter, I suggest you ship Belenus.

Belanus is one of the best characters in the game, so don’t transfer him if you need some serious fire power Ren. I personally think he’s boring but he’s a great powerhouse to fall back on.

Thanks, Fre… I mean, Eva!

shakes tushy