News on Tales of Phantasia for GBA

Clicka

I really hope this isn’t a double of the PSX version.

Cool! I wonder what will be different from the SNES version…

it looks like it might be. Why do you hope it isn’t? ToP was never “released” in the US 8P

Yeah, I guess not, but hey, there was the slight hope of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also hope they might have improved at least SOMETHING from the PSX version, like not taking away some of Arche’s cooler spells. :stuck_out_tongue:

One one hand, this game would be totaly awesome as a GBA port…but on the other hand, this is a game I do NOT want Nintendo’s censors to get their hands on. That’s precicly the reason I don’t want them to port Bahamut Lagoon.

On another note, the graphics look pretty sweet. Klarth looks kinda weird, though.

Quite frankly, I’d very much appreciate it if they censored certain parts of Bahamut Lagoon. O_o

Since I’ve never played the PSX version nor, it seems, will I ever, I’ll be very happy even if they make it a straight port. :sunglasses:

Whooyeah, I really hope it does come over here, and soon!

Originally posted by Cidolfas
Quite frankly, I’d very much appreciate it if they censored certain parts of Bahamut Lagoon. O_o

agrees fully BL has some freaky ass moments…

But I digress… ToP ported would be nice…

Huh? Bahamut Lagoon? What kind of moments are you talking about? I’ve only played a bit of it. Can it be worse than FFIV’s Japanese version?

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Huh? Bahamut Lagoon? What kind of moments are you talking about? I’ve only played a bit of it. Can it be worse than FFIV’s Japanese version?

Heh heh…Cala, Cid, do you want to tell him, or should I? :stuck_out_tongue:

Since I’m here, I guess… Sendak, the old guy, apparently has the hots for Byuu and some extremely embarrassing scenes ensue. pukes

Is it THAT bad?

The word “Quivering” applies to Sendak at one point when he’s holding on tight to Byuu on the back of his Dragonsteed.

Saw this about a month ago, but it’s one more reason to get a GBA :stuck_out_tongue:

For God’s sake! Not ANOTHER old pervert…:thud:

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
The word “Quivering” applies to Sendak at one point when he’s holding on tight to Byuu on the back of his Dragonsteed.

Yeah, you had to bring THAT up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by OmegaflareX
Yeah, you had to bring THAT up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes I did. It was the most memorable thing Sendak did, imho.

Neat.

Aren’t they also making a Tales of Phantasia for GameCube?

Not Tales of Phantasia, but something similar. I’ll try and find a link.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Yes I did. It was the most memorable thing Sendak did, imho.

Though there where some other moments too…

Palpaleos: Ugh Byuu, you’re covered with dragon love juice!

-_- Not good. Not good at all.