News! Black_ninja And My Sister, Deadly_nightshade Are Gonna Be Parents!

Whee, congrats from me too! :smiley: :smiley:
…uncle, huh? Dude, you’re oooooooooolld…wait…I’m an aunt too… hmmm… :fungah:

Another little human being on its way… I don’t like children. >_> But good for them!

Let me say CONGRADULATIONS!!:smiley: :smiley:
So when is the stork gonna arive?:kissy:

Congrats!

Hey…Since BN was always may good…That means the youngen will be the son of god…Therefor…

LIEK OMG! THE SON OF GOD, JESUS CHRIST IS REBORNZ0RZ1!!!2313121111111111!!!@##!231

Congrats to 'em! A few pieces of advice:

1. Don’t get pulled into babysitting.
  2. The puppy dog eyes conceal an underlying evil!
  3. When the baby reaches the toddler stage…RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

:slight_smile: lol, maybe that just applies to my cousins, but bear it in mind. Heheheh

Congrats to them from me, too. That’s really good to hear. =)

Prepare for long, sleepless nights, complete disasters, unending whining, and various other things that will cause you to grow old before your time and seek refuge in an asylum.

Oh, and congratulations.

Nice. Congrats, guys.

oh yeah and congrats…to BN and DN since THEY put the effort into it

Am I the only one who misinterpreted that for someone else the first time?:fungah:

Anyway, congrats to the 3 of yas! :D:D gives the baby a plush Moogle and Ultros:ulty: :moogle:

Kagato, if you ever make another post like that again, there will be repurcussions.

Originally posted by Dragonessa
[b]Am I the only one who misinterpreted that for someone else the first time?:fungah:

Anyway, congrats to the 3 of yas! :D:D gives the baby a plush Moogle and Ultros:ulty: :moogle: [/b]

I think it was meant to be taken that way. laughs

:cool: :cool:

KUDOS TO THE NEW PARENTS AND UNCLE!!!

post script - i re-registered just so i could post my congratulations. i think that says something, considering i hate message boards.

but seriously…congrats.

Congratulations and shit, although having a kid to me is reason to cry 'cause I hate kids but meh. CONGRATULATIONS BN AND DEADLY!

And now comes the years of being awoken at 4 am. Er… Congrats.

Huh. :stuck_out_tongue: Well, I’m not one to TALK or anything, but I mean…damn.

Would YOU trust BN with YOUR kids?

Hahaha, I’m just kidding, congrats to you both, BN and DN, and I hope for the best for both of you. I’m sure you’ll be wonderful parents. :slight_smile:

-Mazrim Taim

Originally posted by Mazrim Taim
Hahaha, I’m just kidding, congrats to you both, BN and DN, and I hope for the best for both of you.

There’s a reason I call her either “Deadly” or “DNS”. Less confusion that way. Unless you really do mean DN. :kissy:

LOL!!! Thanks for pointing that out Kero. Man , this really adds to the RPGC family tree. Thanks Maz 8D

Definetly, congrats to the both of them. I’ll be sure to keep an inventory of their household wares to make sure their child doesn’t get access to potentially explosive or violating chemicals he can use on his peers.

The kid’s name on here will end up being Deadly Ninja or something…
Let’s try to think of a cool anme for him/her!

BN’s been getting himself busy lately… >=P

Seriously though, best wishes to both of them. =)