New Zelda Pics

Lttp is almost my favorite, I like Oot, and MM wasnt bad and I liked the original, second NES one sucked, so did windwaker, So I think They are allowed 2 mistakes for 4 good ones.

Gimme gimme gimme!

Oh if only I had a GameCube, I would so buy this game, when it finally comes out over here.

As for the grphics, I like them like this. I have always prefered the more realistic style of Oot, compared to WW’s style. So I personally think it was the right move for them to do with this game. It’s about time they got Zelda back to being more realistic, and taking full advantage of the power they have inb the console.

After seeing the movie I must say the game does look cool.

However, Link is nowhere near as hot as he was in OoT. =\

:kissy:

Well shucks. :frowning:

Majora’s Mask is EASILY the “darkest” of all the Zelda games if you ask me. They really did a fantastic job with capturing the atmosphere of impending doom throughout the game, especially just before the end of the 3rd day in Clock Town.

Anyway, at the risk of being flamed for not orgasming over the new pictures, I can’t say I’m pleased with them at all. I think it’s pretty obvious that Nintendo bended to the pressure to “not be kiddy”, and I think that’s pretty sad. Obviously, from a business standpoint, it’s the logical choice (mostly because gamers today are as concerned about image as anything… what kind of teenager would be caught dead playing a cell-shaded game?), but Zelda has never been about realism. The graphics in Zelda games have traditionally been “cartoony”, and Link has traditionally been a boy, not an adult (with the exception of half of OoT and Link’s Adventure).

But I guess you’ve got to give the people what they want. And if they won’t play a game unless it has realistic graphics, then Nintendo doesn’t have much of a choice.

Hopefully Nintendo’s bending to whiny fans will only affect the graphics of this game, and they won’t try to make it “mature” in other ways too.

Hey I was 17 when I bought Wind Waker. ;___;

I really meant only by graphics, not the plot. I won’t disagree with your point about the plot at all.

Let me use this opportunity to clear a doubt I’ve had for a while: According to my OoT manual (Which was officially translated to Spanish by Nintendo), young Link is only seven years old, making grown-up Link merely fourteen… that’s either a big fuck-up in the translation, or the Big N doesn’t have the sightless idea of how a teenager looks like.

Those graphics are sweet. :smiley:
But sadly I don’t own a game cube. ;_;

Seraphim Ephyon I think your guide is messed up.

if im correct

young link= 10
old link= 16

coarse I forgot how many years he traveled into the future so he could be older. :moogle:

How’s that possible? He slept for 7 years.

:moogle: