New Years Resolution

Ooooh, a secret! That sounds intriguing.

Is it to be more intriguing? =)

I just came back from a party, and I’m seriously considering giving up drinking as my resolution. It just doesn’t seem like something thats worthwhile for me to do.

However, I still support everyone else drinking :cool:

Woulda been to get a real job, but that happened just a couple days ago, so…uh…er…catch me next year. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Evangelion
I’d like to add in that I will also try to do more productive…things… that justify all my time on the computer and Playstation. Ayuh. So there.

Mine is the same, except it was more like “Stop being so damn lazy” 8P

My resolution is to be more like the person I want to be, than the person I currently am.

You know, the funny thing is, I had a couple resolutions prepared ahead of time. But, come New Years, I’ve completely forgotten what they were. At the time, I wasn’t worrying too much, though; I was watching those Halo “Red vs Blue” movies with Kagon. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not going to say mine as I have a tendency to not do what somethign if I say it out loud. All I’m saying is it has something to do with folds and strings… I’ll let your wonder on that one for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yea, switch to oatmeal… my porridge is all runny and yellow…

Let’s see…

1. Start my own tabloid site
  2. Finish my game in RPGMaker before 2005
  3. In the mid-year vacations, I wanna get a job. I usually sleep at day and stay plugged to internet at night during vacations and I have to change this.
  4. Learn to speak French

That’s about it.