new WoW RPGC startup

Probably that was the reason why…Either that or FBI satelittes monitoring you phone calls so it messed your internet connection…Or less likely what Curtis said…

Yeah, I just know the way to find out will be the game working for a little while, then I’ll be fighting, say, a Snapjaw Crocolisk, or that sexy piece of ass Whitemane, and then it’ll choose that moment to die.

I’m pretty sure my problem had something to do with the heat. It would shut down only about 10 minutes in, usually. Clearing the fans probably helped.

I know of lots of shutdown related problems like that Flinty, and they’ve almost all been due to power/heating issues. I bet cleaning the fans or getting a new power supply would resolve it.

ok let’s do Smolderthorn Horde, since some people have suggested it and it might be easier to pull in a few other suckers that way.

Class preferences?

Probably a Orc Hunter or Warrior, whatever we need.

I’ll probably level to ten and then stop playing.

I once had my computer freeze just as we were going into the battle with the rock giant boss in maraudon. When I got back on, the battle was over, and we had won. I missed my chance to get the shaman hammer he dropped and learned that the shaman really isn’t that important in pve.

Well, I levelled a priest to 13 in two sittings (11 in the first one) and finished off STV quests on my warrior, and no problems so far.

I’ll be a tauren hunter.

i have a 40 priest named Bayside, you can message me if you need help and i’m not busy.

Okay, I’m just gonna break in here.

Smolderthorn Horde, eh? Any needs class-wise? I’m willing to play just about anything that isn’t a Tauren.

It looks like my account is going to be unlocked. I’ll be a rogue, probably a troll.

You guys do realize that some of us have smolderthorn alliance 60s and could have so much fun ganking and camping you guys? My druid was almost a field marshal when I stopped. I would also suggest you guys find another server because smolderthorn’s stability really sucks.

Well, Smolderthorn was picked cause I led people to believe there are a lot of people there, but most of the people won’t be joining till the expansion so another server would be fine. I have no idea which are sparsely populated or not, left to my own devices I would just pick the names of my favorite characters, such as Arthas. Since we can’t seem to agree on one why don’t you just pick one Merlin?

The irony is that you say you want to go on smolderthorn because ppl are there, yet you want to join the horde when these people there, not playing, are in the alliance.

Merlin wanted to know what server the people he knew played on. shrug

Anyway, what would be wrong with Dragonmaw again?

Dragonmaw works.

Dragonmaw is High population, does it get queues a lot? If not, I see no problem with it.