New Virus.

Does anyone know about a new Virus going around? My mate’s got it and his computers fucked. My dad got a call from a friend this morining telling him about it.

Originally posted by Merlin on rpgclassics.com. You know. The place this board links to.
Just so all of you know, our mail server seems to be getting ravaged by that SoBig.F e-mail worm/virus you may have heard about on the news or something. In any event, what it’s causing is a flooding of our e-mail addresses (especially pop accounts) and we’re being inundated with spam/virused mail. There also seems to be an issue with sending mail as well. Anyway, until BN fixes the problem or until I do something, I don’t recommend e-mailing staffers right now since their boxes may be clogged or something. I am running my e-mail gatherer 24/7 however, so if you have any questions either try to track the staffer down on the forums or chat, or e-mail staff@rpgclassics.com and I’ll be sure your message is delivered. You can also contact me on AIM (Merlin3649) too. Thanks and hopefully this is just a temporary issue.

Doen’t really tell me about it though. But ya I should read the main page more often.

It’s a variant of an older worm by a similar name.