New Spidey Cartoon!?

Scroll down to see screenshots.
http://www.comics2film.com/ProjectFrame.php?f_id=72

They Got the Guy that plays Worf in startrek. The dude that playsGoliath in Gargoyles. Rob Zombie, even Doogie Howser.

It’s 3d, done by the people that made Beast Wars. and it has the Producers of X-men evolution. and the writers of Spiderman Unlimited. Which I never watched so I dont know if thats good.

Too bad Mary Jane looks like a Nightmare before Christmas reject.

The last Spiderman cartoon was pretty good I think. I didn’t like how everything went DBZ at the end (like Xmen) but I guess that’s inevitable…

Any show that has Doogie in it is bound for fame. Now, if they could only get Screech in on it…

Yeah Spiderman unlimited was kinda cool, I only saw the first 4-5 episodes. Somthing about Venom and Carnage sneaking onto a space craft, without hosts. I was about to turn the show of right then and there, cuz it was utterly ridiculous. but the anthropomorphic chicks were hot. I liked how they added Reed Richards unstable molicule suits in it. which instead of unstable molicules they used Nanites.

Yah… Catgirls… drools But I likes Spiderman Unlimited. Didn’t watch much though.

Actually the Symbiotes still had their hosts. In a later episode (like the only one I saw) Venom and Eddie Brock seperated.

20 bucks says that Charle’s next avvie is gonna be based off this. :slight_smile:

Great! Now, if they’d air it (or X-men Evoltuion, for that matter :)) over here, I’d be happy.

Weren’t the same prodicers producing the spidey and x-men movies, and the animated series earlier aswell?

X-Men Evolution is pretty bad.

X-men evolution is great! it would have been better if they had made it more like the comic, like them not being in highschool, it would be perfect!

Ok…so if they weren’t in high school…or if at least most of them weren’t…and they throw out stories based around being in high school…ok, then it could be good.

Well, what I’ve seen of it so far, it’s better than, say, Pokémon, Renada, Bob the Builder, or whatever other crud they give the viewers.

WE WANT HEROIC SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS SO WE CAN PRETEND WE SAVE THE WORLD BY GOING OUTSIDE TO RECYCLE…!

…or by pretending we go ‘Snikt’ “…Bub!” or ‘BAMF!’ “Insert German Words here, followed with the smell of brimstone” when we get the feeling during a plain boring day…

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
WE WANT HEROIC SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS SO WE CAN PRETEND WE SAVE THE WORLD BY GOING OUTSIDE TO RECYCLE…!

Hey man, don’t diss Captain Planet.

I’m not dissing it! Captain planet’s tips got me an A on my comprehensive school leaving certificate on Home Economics!