New series coming to Cartoon Network (including some Animes)

Looks like there’ll be stuff for all tastes! :

I like the one about the junked Giant Robot, and the new Justice League stuff. But don’t you think they’re going to have too many Little Girl Superheroes?

Some of those shows look like they’re worth trying. I’m always up for something new! Then again, some of them look pretty weird…

Nothing that sparks my interest other than Seed, which I’ll probably watch to see how the dubs are.

Nothing really looked all that interesting, but I’ll give a few of them a shot. Heck, I thought I wouldn’t like teen titans but now I watch it every saturday. ^^

Exactly, Kairi. You can never tell if you’ll like a series without watching it at least once. This is especially true about American Cartoons, which always have the WEIRDEST concepts…

I despise Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and it’s going to be on Monday-Thursday? Shoot me. PLEASE.

Shoot me first

I love aqua teen hunger force… then again, I never watch any TV during the week, or much during the weekend either.

I want to know what they’ll end up calling the heroes of Seed in this Interpretation. >:D

I don’t like the sound of Justice League becoming a half-hour show. Spreading the story over two episodes allowed for much more character development, better storylines, and much higher quality in terms of continuity. If it becomes half an hour long…the show will be too different to imagine.

Besides that, there are a few interesting things there, although the Aqua Teen Hunger Force (or whatever the hell it’s called) should rot in hell.

I was so happy when CN started showing Justice League over one hour, and I actually bothered to send feedback when they switched back to 30 minutes per episode.

I’ve never seen Seed… what’s the general idea with that one?

My major beef with Aqua Teen Hunger Force in this situation is twofold. First, it will be more difficult for me to avoid it. Sunday night was easy to manage, but now four weeknights? I’ll have to do some fancy VCR programming there. Second, I imagine the possibilities for other shows that could be shown during weeknight Adult Swim that are a zillion infinity plus one times better, and I realize that the concept makes litle children cry.

I like Aqua teen Hunger Force and am glad it’ll be on week nights now…

Well i cant see CN because i dont got cable (sucks to be me),but if you did not know,the toonami block on weekdays is being moved to saturday.

Looks promising.

Originally posted by VickiMints
I’ve never seen Seed… what’s the general idea with that one?

The usual; war between genetically-modified humans and normal ones, two childhood friends on either side forced to fight each other, man in mask who is smarter/more powerful than he seems. Oh, and the traditional hey-let’s-blow-up-these-Gundams-so-the-heroes-can-get-better-ones speil. It’s the best series so far. ^^

Speaking of Gundam, anybody can tell me how the ORIGINAL storyline ended? I understand they started a new continuity. (I tried to watch Gundam Wing, but couldn’t stand the characters.)

I love 2 The Ranting Gryphon’s views on anime. Teh funneh

Sounds like fun, why not give some shows a try? ::dekar!::

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
Speaking of Gundam, anybody can tell me how the ORIGINAL storyline ended? I understand they started a new continuity. (I tried to watch Gundam Wing, but couldn’t stand the characters.)

You mean the original as in Gundam 0079? That’s like the first chapter of a huge novel in a sense. The universal century includes, the original series, 08th ms team, 0080, 0083, Z Gundam, ZZ Gundam, Char’s Counterattack, Gundam F91, V Gundam, and a crap load more in mangas, videogame storylines.
So, do you want to know how the original 0079 series with Amuro and Char ends? Cuz I can tell you that no problem, probably tell you how Char’s Counterattack does too, as well as a lot of the others.

SEED, Gundam X, Gundam Wing, and G GUndam take place in their own seperate timelines from the universal century.

RC: I’ve seen all you mentioned up to Char’s Counterattack. What I want to know is if THAT was the end of the Original Storyline of if they did more series based on it after that.

Heck, while you’re at it, explain the other timelines if you feel like it. While never a true fan, I have a GREAT respect for Gundam because it is complex yet makes sense- it IS a well-made fictional universe, comparable to Star Wars in that sense.