New Member Intro

I’m Jewish, and I’m not joking, I really could sue you Cala.
But I won’t cause you know I don’t have the money to get the lawyer to sue you.

I go by Ed at school now, I get lots of wierd looks to. How sad, no one understands me…

I’ll try to understand you.

You’d have to be real uptight to sue for someone calling somebody a Jew. But there’s no point in suing me; I’m broke.

Alyx, I think she was trying (and failing) to be funny, because a Nazi would not be a Jew (just like someone who leaned to the right wouldn’t be a liberal). She failed in her attempt, but… uh- you really can’t sue her for that. It was tasteless, yes, but other than that… eh.

“Can’t sue you for thinking.”
“Not yet.”

You can’t tell but Im trying to break the tension by mooning you guys!

makes up for the tasteless joke by kissing ass

:wave: Hello and welcome

… Can I just call you fhqwhgads? Anyway, I’m Strong Bad … and you don’t know it yet, but I’m da reason you’re here.

I’m Yar Kramer. And stuff.

My name’s Dizzy!

I’m Mayl. I like to smash things.

I am Seraph, guardian of the Oracre. I wirr greet you properry, but first I must aporogize.

I AM SINISTAR!

Dear Bing,

Salve! Welcome and hello!

When I saw that bit about you going into college at 14, my thoughts were exactly the same as Cala’s. Don’t mind me though, or anyone too much, it’s all in good fun (except when it’s not, but you can still pretend because it doesn’t happen often).
What am I talking about? Seriously, I don’t remember what I was trying to say. Dammit, why haven’t I gone to pick up my drugs yet?

Enjoy your stay.

much love,
demigod

Welcome, Bing. Don’t be sorry you started an intro thread; actually, this one has had better reactions than a few others we’ve had lately.

About names: it’s really a matter of how people come to know you. When I joined RPGC, I never had been in a Message Board before and I had no idea of their traditions, such as never using one’s real name. By the time I realized it, everybody had become used to calling me Wilfredo… so Wilfredo I remain.
In other words, make sure you get people to call you what you want to be called now, before they get used to something else.
And I think Bing is a cool name. Reminds me of the great Bing Crosby, coolest guy in the Old movies.
Plus, think all the “Bing!” jokes you can make! :hahaha;

Anyway, I’m Wilfredo Martinez AKA WM or Wil. Oldest person here, also wisest, funniest, smartest, handsomest-
:fungah: AGHH! Cut the CRAP, Martinez!!

OK, OK! Ahem Anyway, I’m available for advice, jokes or stories, don’t hesitate to ask. Welcome, don’t let the curmudgeons here get to you, and I hope you have a nice time.
:wave:

Gemini: Hello, hola, bonjour. Guten Tag, whatever. I’m here to say hi to ya.
Joey: I’m here to promote Heald College.
Gemini: You are NOT from Heald College.
Glenn: I’mm Glenn Merkel. I’m Gemini’s twin brother. We do things, eat pizza, play water polo (lots of water polo), and just hang out at RPG News.
Gemini: By the way, my last name’s Merkel, too
Joey: Come to Heald College!
Gemini: ¡Callaté!

Hmmm, Bing, I guess I could call you that. Just hope that Tomiko doesn’t find out.

Hey, welcome to the boards!

Hello and welcome. It’s very nice to meet you. ^^ Please don’t hurt GG too much, I wouldn’t have that many people left to talk to.

Originally posted by Bing

@ Gila-Monster
If you’re going to call me the ONE name I asked to not be called, I’m going to call you the worst name I can think of! Let’s see…I got it! Gila-Monster! Oh, crap…I can’t think of anything else. Gila-Monster it is.

Thanks Sue! I love that name ever so much. :yipee:

Hi Bing

Originally posted by Cybercompost
Alyx, I think she was trying (and failing) to be funny, because a Nazi would not be a Jew (just like someone who leaned to the right wouldn’t be a liberal). She failed in her attempt, but… uh- you really can’t sue her for that. It was tasteless, yes, but other than that… eh.

just for the record… Hitler’s grandad or something was Jew, or something like that… but anyway
Hi Bing…

Weeeelcome. :wave:
Hey Cala, can I get back to you on the ass kissing? :kissy:

Hi and welcome to RPGC… Uhhh… Bing.
I can never remember names, so I just check to the left…

Anyway, I’m Poke, resident Freak and… just generally freaky. :stuck_out_tongue:
Remember that and nobody will get hurt…
Or actually, people will get hurt whether you remember it or not, and it won’t have anything to do with you remembering anything either…

But now I’m talking too much again so I’m just gonna ask my friend to bring the cattle prod and get me away from this keyboard…
bzzt ::dekar!:: Ow… bzzt ::dekar!:: Just a few more words bzzt ::dekar!:: OK OK… bzzt ::dekar!::
Well, see ya… :runaway: