New here!!

Hi-ee. Welcome aboard.
Here hands a plate of sliced up melon
Enjoy ^^

Hi. Go visit my site.

welcome to the boards, and DEFINITELY pick up Deus Ex at your earliest possible convenience, one of the greatest games I’ve played.

… I just noticed almost all mods and our beloved admin are pointing guns and us and scaring us away- Sohee being the only one who isn’t, but at least (s)he’s already keeping the medicine ready for us shocked ones. o_o; That’s just creepy. hugs chunky <_<

Oh, welcome! ^^ waves

Hello and welcome.

Hello there little boy.

Do you want some candy?

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
[b] Hello, I’m Strong Bad … and you don’t know it yet, but I’m da reason you’re here. Check me out! No, seriously, check me out.

I’m Yar Kramer. I’m the welcoming committee.

Hi! I’m Dizzy! … no, that’s my name!

HIII!!!111elevenses [glomps Darlon and starts chewing on his soul]

I am Seraph. I wirr greet you properry, but first I must aporogize.

I AM SINISTAR! BEWARE, I LIVE! [/b]
I have never seen you say anything but this. Am I to come to the conclusion that you’ve said it 1927 times? Because a gimmick like this gets old after the first time. I’ve been back on the boards for like 3 weeks and I’m already frustrated by it.

Originally posted by Hades Shinigami
I have never seen you say anything but this. Am I to come to the conclusion that you’ve said it 1927 times? Because a gimmick like this gets old after the first time. I’ve been back on the boards for like 3 weeks and I’m already frustrated by it.

well… sometimes mr Anderson comes around…

Hell0z

does the welcome dance

Whatever, dude.

Oh, and I can Guaran-damn-tee you, that we are better than GameFAQs.

Hi! Like Fan Music?

grabs Darlon and plunges him headfirst into his homepage

Originally posted by Hades Shinigami

Yar always posts using sprites, he just doesn’t always use six when it’s not a welcome post. And there’s always the ignore option.