...new guy. Please don't maim me.

takes off his SlipKnot shirt and puts on a church shirt
Um…hey.

(Thing is, I ain’t got a SlipKnot shirt…)

W0rd, j0. Enjoy your time at RPGC. And get yourself one ofthose funny hats. :slight_smile:

Suggestion: Make “The Pope has spoken!” your sig. :o

Originally posted by Megaman984
I once knew a family whose daugthers were named Summer, Winter, and Spring.

And they were all born in fall?

Well, I once heard about a guy who wanted to name his children after the parts of the house where he had… erm… ‘made’ them.

Pope, eh? Welcome! If the Vatican needs a defender, you have a volunteer!:slight_smile:

Since you’ve selected that name, you better not say anything heretical, or I’ll have to burn you at the stake as an imposter.

CS, he is an imposter. Though there is something I always wanted to do The Pope.

Black Jack!:smiley:

Welcome.

Heya, as a child I knew a guy called John Paul too, but that was when I was about 4.

does the welcome dance

-seconds the Dark Faerie’s welcome dance-

Welcome, Pope-ish one.

I sense a lot of interesting posts in the future from this guy hopefully:p

Hey, another newbie!:smiley: WElcome! :smiley:

Whooo! Someone going for Music Education and leiks da RPGS!!!

Stay off drugs, sucka! And check out my site with da bumpin’ RPG remixin’, foo’!!:suckah: :suckah: :suckah:

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Oh My Rast. It’s Johannes Paul II’, and asks if you can do away all his sins.

Welcome to RPGC, I hope you enjoy it here.

'eya, Mr. Pope. I wish you a long life.

And jeez, why does everyone care about his name? I don’t! (I’m atheist, for those of you who wonder.)

Woo!
Someone else with a religious nickname (sorta)
My nickname’s Stevus, so I go around school with my friends (one calls himself my dad; thereby, being God 8P). Whenever someone says something about jesus (not in class), I respond with “Shut up about my brother, he wasn’t so special… all he did was run across a puddle really fast…”
Hilarity ensues 8P

Welcome to the RPGC. Hope you have a good time.

Originally posted by Cala
[b]'eya, Mr. Pope. I wish you a long life.

And jeez, why does everyone care about his name? I don’t! (I’m atheist, for those of you who wonder.) [/b]

The funniest part about it being my nickname? I’m an athiest too. Hence the ironic humor made it stick more.

Best. Sig. ev0r. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh, that is funny, though. And Stevus r teh lozer, 'cept not. 'cause he’s my husband. So that means Jesus is my brother-in-law. Sweetness. :stuck_out_tongue:

Grrr Pope impersonater…oh wait I forgot I’m not Catholic :stuck_out_tongue: