New console to hit stores in a few months

Now all you need is some games for it. 8P

Yes. =(

At least I have a 2600 game…

Haha. Well, I see why people like to play the old games, maybe cause they’re the first ones they played. But I can’t really play any of them without being bored in a few minutes. : \

Super Nintendo/Sega is about as old of games that I go back and play regularly. I actually find games nowadays to be a lot better than games back then. Though, there are a few classics that are just unbeatable in terms of quality for me.

Why, because Atari has been doing dumb things financially. They sold off the rights to the Unreal series, and lost the rights to all of Firaxis’ games (including Pirates and Civilization), so their PC division is going to take a major hit. Their largest selling franchise that they’ve got left is Dragon Ball. This is a quick way to make a buck, that they can expand upon for the 30th anniversary (which they inevitably will).

I’m with Hiryuu. I’d rather have the original.

GBA, and the DS: Nintendo aren’t planning New games… They should be selling old Classics again!!

Plus I recent visted Dreggs Café (On my Hol’s 2 weeks back) had Free Arcade in it… The Most popular game was Street Fighter on the SNES… Not the PSX Street fighter or DDR could compete. Yatai!!

BN
Wait, isn’t that Mario Kart 64 on DS.

Atari sucks it y’old farters.The wave of the future baby!

I never owned the original Atari systems, so I might pick this up, if I have the extra scratch.