net problems...

alright…some of you people out there know how much i hate message boards…but this is the only way i can communicate with you.

here’s the deal…my school blocked all port connections except the ones for IE, AIM, and a few other messengers…so i can’t play any online games, use irc, or download certain things.

so basically, im fucking pissed.

does anyone know a way around that bullshit?

~mb

post-script: Sat if you read this, get your soggy, no-armed ass online

You could blow up the school. or sugar the wizard who’s idea it was to do that’s gas tank. You could also make some Thermite 4, place it on the hood of his car and ignite it. It’ll burn all the way through the hood, turn the motor to slag before finally hitting the ground… just keep in mind that Thermite 4 is very illegal and you’ll get locked away for a while if you are caught with it… Use magnesium to ignite the Thermite 4, it’s hard to light.

If they blocked the ports, you’re SOL

I think he meant nonviolent means as he only wants to get around port blocks dumbass.
Sorry belch, I know little about this topic.

I think he wanted actual help instead of your stupid nonsense.

That’s actually very similar to mine and 984’s problem, belch. We were told to use the same port IE used, and we’d be able to connect- if you can find that, try it.

Funny how only one of those three posts were made to knock me rather than to offer any insight for Belch’s problem. Yuo need to chill out Kagon, them bad nerves of yours will give you a couple problems when you grow up. Like panic attacks, and heart problems. You might wanna start eating right and excercising now so you can afford to be so uptight in the future.

Dude you’re an idiot, my post was basically directed towards you since I know little to nothing about what belch is asking about. You need to lose the “Kagon hates me and he is the cause of everything wrong I’ve ever done but everyone knows my anger is misdirected from my parents who abused me and my so called friends who pick on me as much as the bullies in school” attitude

Uptight? Cute. How bout you just stay on topic and don’t be such a dick, and we won’t throw your sorry little ass out of here. Understand? Or should I speak in smaller words so your underdeveloped brain can understand what I’m saying. It’s very simple really. Don’t be a prick and fuck around, and you won’t have people on your ass.

Originally posted by Born_Loser
Funny how only one of those three posts were made to knock me rather than to offer any insight for Belch’s problem. Yuo need to chill out Kagon, them bad nerves of yours will give you a couple problems when you grow up. Like panic attacks, and heart problems. You might wanna start eating right and excercising now so you can afford to be so uptight in the future.

You’re one to talk about other people growing up - mr. bitching, whining, moaning and groaning because your pathetic little ass got banned from an internet message board. Move out of your parents basement and what you have to say might mean a little more.

yawns

Keep yawning bitch, that’s all you can do.

Truth hurts, neh? It’s amusing that everyone agrees.

Kagon, since when does two of your friends constitute everyone ?

It’s not like they’re the only ones that feel this way. Trust me. Anyone who puts up with you for more than 5 minutes sees it.

I’d also like to add that Kagon runs cross country. So I’m guessing he already eats right and excersises.

As for you, keep jerkin, you can burn calories that way as well. Just make sure to get a job somewhere along the line, lotion and tissues can get to be kinda pricey.

Right, Im not Kagon’s friend, I mean I dont hate him but we arent butt-buddies like you and your dog. You’re just mad because you got pwned for posting something absolutely retarded and completely off topic.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
lotion and tissues can get to be kinda pricey.

Sounds like you know that from first hand experiance.

Yea, I would, seeing as how we had to make very frequent trips to target to get lotion and tissues for my dad while he was on his death bed, since the back of his neck kept drying out because he kept scratching it, and his trachiotomy produced a lot of spit, and we layered his spit trays with tissue.

So yea, I would know a lot about it. Nice try jack ass.

Nate, could you just stop derailing threads. Deal with Kagon in PMs for god’s sake.

sun Demon, i’m not mad, i’m kinda amused. You think I let a few fucknutts say on a message board bother me ?