Need some help.

Ok, I dunno if any of you people besides Ajora were old community members, but here’s basically what happened this Friday.

I e-mailed the old community leader, SFSakana, and asked if she was still interested in helping, and what the e-mails of the other commuinity leaders were. She basically said no to both (Though she didn’t put it in a way that implies she doesn’t care, she just said she didn’t have the time anymore). Now,

1. I have a grippe of stuff, and I do plan on updating soon, so please be patient people, It was my birthday weekend so I’ve been out doing cool stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

2. If anyone knows the old community leaders’s e-mails and such (I’m pretty sure I know Dragon Flare’s, but if there were any other ones, I don’t know them), I need them ASAP, or, I at least need their nicknames so I can somehow search for them on ICQ or something else cool. It’s still their community more than it is mine.

That is all. Need a little helps here.

Sorry I don’t think I have any of the addresses really. Maybe some of them still post on gamefaqs? But that means remembering their names and finding posts by them that hopefully have the info.

St.Ajora