--Need Poster Ideas--

I have an account to make/sell posters here, but I don’t know what I should make. =\

Any suggestions?

(no, I’m not gonna make one with catgirls. ¬_¬ )

Well… Animals and nature always make a good subject. Of course, remembering your earlier works…

…I’d think a Knight would go fine after what you made for Percival…

…Or some sort of a Hero theme…

Whatever you think you’re best at drawing, if you really can’t think of any area you’re more skilled at, draw kitties.
Also, try to imagine if you could ever see yourself putting up a print of what you’re planning to draw before you do it.

Naked neko bishie!
Failing that, draw a dragon. Dragons are cool.

Draw, um…a wizard! With…a bigass sword! W00t!

Kitties! :smiley:

Oooh, you should draw a CH poster. I’d SO buy that and hang it on the ceiling about my bed XD~~~~~~~~

Ummmmmm… fantasy stuff is always good too. Game/anime stuff if you like doin that too.

Draw what you’re good at, is the best advice, really. :stuck_out_tongue:

Stay up for 3-4 days straight, and then draw the hallucinations you start to see out of the corner of your eye. Trust me, they’ll freak you out, and be weird, but if you think that sort of thing is cool, they’ll be COOL.

-Mazrim Taim

One word:
Gackt

No, because we haven’t seen his face enough around here :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Gackt
One word:
Gackt

YES! A BURNING GACKT ON A STAKE WITH LOTSA BLOOD AND DEMONS DEVORING HIS ENTRAILS!!! :smiley:

Nyaaa Kitsune picture? ^^

Me? No, seriously… One’s like you did for CC and Percival are awesome for starters… You could, y’know, make an entire line of RPGCer posters… I’d certainly buy one or two, pending cost and who’s on them… and how kick ass they look…

Draw whatever you want, although I suppose that the easiest sells would probably be generic fantasy things. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Ryuujin
Me? No, seriously… One’s like you did for CC and Percival are awesome for starters… You could, y’know, make an entire line of RPGCer posters… I’d certainly buy one or two, pending cost and who’s on them… and how kick ass they look…

I’d hang one of those on my wall. :slight_smile:

Ganondorf on Fishing. >.>

Draw everything ever that you’ve ever seen in your life. I’d buy a print called ‘Socks, By Trillian’. :3

Originally posted by Megaman984
Ganondorf on Fishing. >.>

Ganondorf fishing Links!
Naked Links.

Go medieval.