Neck Fat?

Ok, so I’m looking in the mirror after I go to the bathroom, and I notice that my neck is kinda chubby or something. So I suck in the fat on my neck and I think to myself, hey, I look a whole lot better without that pudge.

So its my mission in life to get rid of that pudge. But see, I’ve never heard of any sort of neck excersise that would tone my neck, so I ask you, the fair patrons of RPGClassics.com, how do I cure myself of my neck fat?

1000 pound neck weights… Acctually I have no clue.

Yeah…I’ve been wondering about that too! I just feel kinda odd asking that question, heh. It’s nice to know that I’m not alone in this, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

A friend of mine directed me to a site, bodybuilders.com or something, and it had a forum where someone asked that question. They said to put a weight or something on your forehead, and lay down on a hard surface, and sorta do like, neck sit ups.

BS

Just do neck situps without the weights, and you’ll just get a slimmer neck instead of extra neck made out of muscle instead of flab. Bodybuilders’ solutions to everything involve hitting things with/putting metal on shit, which is a load of crap.

Spot reduction is a myth. Exercising one body part won’t reduce fat in that one place, it will just build muscle there.

Smoke yourself thin!:cool:

Argh, nevermind, I’m seeing things

o_O

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
Smoke yourself thin!:cool:

lol, been tryin :d

if you smoke and exercise less cuz of said smoking, perhaps it helps in maintaining fat.

Well, you aren’t hungry as much if you smoke because theres usually something in your mouth, the cigarette. So you aren’t ever really hungry.

The fat from the neck/face area is the hardest to get rid of, and the last to go. I suggest running and doing exercises that burn fat all over your body, as well as lots of pushups with your arms a little more, “forward”, so to speak, than normal. Running is a must though.

Running/jogging. That’s the only suggestion I can give you, but the odds are it will work one way or the other.

I don’t think there’s a lot you can do about it, Sorc. I have a friend who is skinny as hell, but still has a lot of neck fat. She goes jogging everyday, and to the gym at weekends. I suppose basic full-body exercise is the only way to go.

Then again . . . there’s always plastic surgery :wink:

Plastic surgery is the fastest and easiest way to get rid of the double-chin. Working out your neck, as Vorpy already pointed out, will not help simply because you loose fat from all over your body when you excersize, not just the spot you work out. If you work out your neck, it will just make it look bigger because muscle will build up underneath it.

Just focus on basic cardio vascular excersizes. Running, jogging, jumping jacks, swimming. They will all help. Who knows in the process you may find yourself having rock hard abs and amazing endurance as a result.