Neat Zelda Timeline

This tells the how all the Zeldas work together very nicely and works well. It is definitely a nice watch if you like Zelda. It even shows in the game and the manual where they get their ideas and it is pretty cohesive.

I’m going to murder someone if I don’t find a Wii soon at retail price. :scream:

Interesting trick with the two time lines there though it’s a plausible explaination. However, I still have to cry foul on the placement of Link’s Awakening. The manual, the character designs, and the final boss fight suggest that it continues Link to the Past’s story line.

Now then if you’ll excuse me for a second. LAME ON!!

“durr, i want 2 no where da CDi games, da RoXor show, and da bitchin’ comics r?”

LAME OFF!! Sorry about that chief.

That was a pretty good explanation, of the timeline. First time I’ve seen the Split Timeline theory though. I must admit it seems to make sense.

Killmore: I kind of agree with the Timeline, on where Link’s Awakening occurs. Although it has been a while since I looked at it all. May have to go back and have another look.

Whatever the timeline is, I’m sure it’s debunked by the Song of Storms in Ocarina of Time. I’ll provide the link to this article later, but for now, check out zeldablog.com.

This totatly threw off my idea of the time line.

I thought it was.

OoT
Majora
WW

and after Hyrule had been flooded for all those years, it finally resurfaces and everything is a Wasteland. Which would explain why people live in cave’s n’shit.

Zelda 1
Zelda 2

etc.

But they did an accurate job in describing how the gameboy games fit in.

I bet everyone thought Link’s Awakening followed ALTTP. But there is an interview with Aonuma and Miyamoto (I think, there’s also a link on Wikipedia on the page of Link IIRC)) where they say LA doesn’t follow ALTTP. I prefer the former explanation, Occam’s Razor and all that.