Naruto

some pics i say it showed her battling o.o anyway i hate Naruto >=D what a perv !!!waves anti Naruto flagcan i kill him pwease ?? XDD

Sakura’s a waste of ink. Naruto could sneeze in her direction and she’d probably fall down dead. And Sasuke got off lucky in the Level 2 Seal Sasuke Vs. Demon tail Naruto fight. If Naruto’da summoned Gambunta or used any of his fancy techniques he woulda slagged Sasuke easy.

Naruto would’ve died if Sasuke hadn’t held back.

Naruto would’ve died if Sasuke hadn’t held back

Actually I think the one who held back was Naruto,all throughout the fight Sasuke was going for the kill,Naruto only wanted to bring him back.

Bahhh Haruno isn’t that weak (i think) But my fav is Sasuke he looks very strong ^^

sasuke’s 2nd chidori didn’t go right through naruto’s chest because he also held back.

Currently Sakura is learning medical ninja abilities from Tsunade, so hopefully she’ll be doing some cool stuff later on

Shino is my fav character, what with the bugs and not talking much and all.

shino is clearly the strongest… too bad he was written out after the chounin exam… does anybody know if the gamecube naruto game will come out in the US or will i have to mod my gamecube?

Shino is pretty strong, but not the strongest. But in a tough situation he’d be one of the few that could actually keep calm.

Kabuto is pretty strong. He can sver veins and muscles pretty easily but of course he can be arrogant

the show wants everyone to believe that there is a lot of power with oorochimaru (sorry if i butchered the spelling, i don’t have the energy to look it up) but i’m not all that convinced he’s strong. why anyone would believe that he could offer power is beyond me!

oro killed the 3rd hokage! And created his own hidden village in only 20 years. You’d have to be pretty strong to do that…

If a major free-for-all were to break out between all the Naruto characters, I’d put my money on Konohamaru.

Orochimaru is nothing compared to Itachi.

Well, Orochimaru even admits that

Mmm, Kabuto… :drooliecon:

cough All fangirlism aside, I’ve been reading the manga in Shonen Jump, and therefore are just where the Sound Ninja are attcking Sakura.

And yes, I do know that Kabuto works for Orochimaru. This does not change the facts that he’s hot, wears glasses, and is generally quite awesome.

I must say, Naruto’s awesome! It has comedy, action, not much romance, but who needs that? I love it, a lot.

It’s thanks to Shonen Jump that I got into it. I bought one issue, and it looked cool. Plus, all my anime-loving friends told me I “had to try it!”

I’m very glad I did.

Welcome back Pappy’s daughter. It’s been a long time since I talked to you…wait I just talked to you on the another message board oops. :moogle: