Naruto

Hello since this is my first post. now that the heard part is over with… have ya heard of a amazing anime called naruto? i didnt see anyone discussing it and its just so dam good its like crack to me :moogle: go check it out you will love it :hyperven:

is it that good?

Naruto is absolutely incredible - if you love action. One warning if you haven’t gotten into it yet, though - the first season spends half its time doing flashbacks - often to things that occurred earlier in the same episode. If fixes that somewhat in the second (or is it third? …after episode 50 or so, anyways season). Recently the story’s been well-paced, to add to the great fights.

prefers the manga

It’s too hyped. That doesn’t mean it’s bad.

I like it; my college’s anime club just started watching it. I think it’s funny. :slight_smile:

Yup, it’s cool stuff. The game is even cooler. I bought Naruto: Narutimate Hero 2 two days ago, and I must say, the game kicks ass~

I will admit that I like how they draw Sakura in the manga much more. It’s the hair, I think. I’ve only read the first volume so far, though…

The problem with manga I find, and this goes almost across the board, is that it doesn’t show action as well, regardless of how pretty the art is.

Tis a wee bit true.

I like it. The Nine-Tails Naruto vs Second Seal Sasuke was far too DBZ-ish though, and wrong.

I don’t know if I’d call it amazing… and it’s hard to judge a series that long after only seeing the first 9 episodes.

Personally i only saw two episodes o.o i hate that guy Naruto but Sasuke and Haruno rocks ^^;;; i die of laughter o-o;

Who’s Haruno?

Sakura.

Try convincing Orian of this :stuck_out_tongue:

Shut yo mouth! :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t say it wasn’t DBZish you were just comparing it to the Freeza Vs Goku fight…which bothered me :P. The anime fuckin’ sucks, the manga is SO much better.

Does Sakura ever actually fight anyone? I’ve seen up to the end of the bridge battle, and mostly what she does is scream (and worry about Sasuke).

She does eventually get around to fighting people, yeah. She doesn’t most of the time, though.

Sakura, sadly, falls into the standard ‘I’m-not-as-strong-and-so-am-trivialised-in-nearly-everything’ role that all anime female characters seem to be affected by in the presence of the male leads.

… Despite being apparently smarter than both Naruto and Sasuke.