Name the Quote game!

This is simple. You post a quote, and three answers. No other person can make a new quote until they get it right. I’ll go first.

“I think you should shut up and let me protect you!”
A. Inu Yasha
B. Vash
C. Heero Yuy

First of all, nice concept. Especially the giving choices bit, since many lines could come from any number of anime, this one quote being a great example.

But I’m going to guess at A. Inu Yasha.

I pick Vash because…I don’t know, and there’s a 1 in 3 chance of being right =D

Hmm, I’m gonna say Vash also, it sounds like something he’d say.

This game sucks because it takes you more than half an hour to respond :stuck_out_tongue:

Give the kid a break, we can’t all be on here 24-7, so maybe he had to get off for a while. And will be back later to tell us who gets it right.

I say Inu-Yasha.

Im going to be different and pick C. Heero Yuy

And I dont even know what that is.

I say Inuyasha, because that’s what he says to Kagome when he first gets his Tetsaiga and goes up against Seshomaru. And that’s when his tetsaiga transforms.

Originally posted by RamzaTheSquire
[b]Im going to be different and pick C. Heero Yuy

And I dont even know what that is. [/b]

I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess Gundam Wing :stuck_out_tongue: (which one? I dunno)

It’s A, and I don’t think the quote is written exact, but I can’t verify that.

Originally posted by Evangelion
I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess Gundam Wing :stuck_out_tongue: (which one? I dunno)

There’s only one Gundam Wing. The rest are Gundam Something (Gundam z, Gundam Seed, etc).

I go for Inu Yasha. Heero never says that way to anyone and I don’t even know who Vash is. Plus I saw the Tetsusaiga scene.

It’s Inu Yasha. I first started watching him when he came to the present world for the first time.

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
There’s only one Gundam Wing. The rest are Gundam Something (Gundam z, Gundam Seed, etc).

Ohh…more to add to my anime trivia. I thought they were all Gundam <i>Wing</i> something. learn something new everyday I guess.

Inu Yasha.

Inu Yasha, Heaven gets the next question.

Please take less than 5 days to answer, HS :stuck_out_tongue:

Try to make the quote exact please…

Okay, let’s see what I can come up with.

“Your time is up, old man. I will not allow you to live in this world”
A - Tenchi Masaki
B - Hans Kleif
C - Kaji Ryouji

Let’s see how you do with that. And trust me it will not take me five days to reply.

Yeah I’m going with my above strategy that I have one in three chances of being right cuz I have no clue :stuck_out_tongue:

I pick A