Name Meaning Website

<a href=“http://www.googlism.com”>Googlism?</a>

Ninten:cool:

Sorry, Google doesn’t know enough about big nutter yet.

eh?

aodhan is a forest elf
aodhan is one of the main characters of my book
aodhan is a very
aodhan is celtic for "rascal
aodhan is traditonally a male name
aodhan is ranked 2 and has played for 19h35m in 14 days
aodhan is ranked 1 and has played for 19h48m in 14 days
aodhan is a boy’s name

tetsuo shima is ranked 100 and has played for 5h41m in 14 days
tetsuo shima is a rebellious biker who fights against a rival biker gang with his friends
tetsuo shima is ranked 7 and has played for 4h9m in 14 days real name
tetsuo shima is ranked 12 and has played for 2h6m in 14 days real name
tetsuo shima is ranked 3 and has played for 6h41m in 14 days real name
tetsuo shima is a fictitious character that doesn’t exist in real life
tetsuo shima is
tetsuo shima is snatched by
tetsuo shima is in the wrong place at the wrong time
tetsuo shima is involved in an accident with an escaped psychic

I think I recall what you’re talking about, Gila.

http://www.kabalarians.com/

Obviously you got an error 'cause you searched for in the ‘who’ category, and not the ‘what’ category.

OH SNAP

Whoa, that was so accurate it’s creepy.

shea is top drawer

Yes, yes I am.

shea is a faggot

Am not!

shea is being hunted by vampire hunters because of her blood disease

Vampires?! Wait, I have a blood disease?

shea is a happy 11 year old

This was true about a month ago.

So it’s just an astrology-like website, but with names instead of the planetary alignment at your time of birth.

Although the name Keith causes an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes an unscrupulous, materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus and reproductive organs.

The name of Keith creates a very aggressive and independent nature, one with big ambitions, giving you original, progressive, large-scale ideas, salesmanship and promotional ability as well as the excellent business judgment which enables you to gain the financial accumulation to which you feel entitled. You have a versatile, restless nature, and could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks. You are seldom satisfied and are always seeking something new.

;_;

It’s numberology actually.

"Although the name Laura causes an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus and reproductive organs.

The name of Laura brings opportunities for success in business and financial accumulation. It fires you with ambition and promotional ideas, ideas that are original, progressive, and large-scale. With this name, success to you is a foregone conclusion, for you cannot conceive any reason for not reaching all your goals, as you have self-sufficiency, supreme confidence, boundless energy, and enthusiasm. As long as you have a sense of freedom from monotony and drudgery, and can see progress being made, you feel buoyant and optimistic."

eh doesn’t sound like me

Although the name Franco creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, liver, and bloodstream.

;_;

Your name of Franco is a dual influence: at times you can be extremely happy, expressive, full of fun, and good-natured; yet at other times you find congenial association impossible, being controlled by self-pity, moods, and depression. If you could express only the constructive qualities and restrain the negative qualities of your nature, you would always be good company. These contrasting qualities make it difficult for people to understand you and can lead to friction in your personal life. You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed over any real or imagined slight.

I don’t believe in this stuff, but this one is actually pretty much dead on.

EDIT: Shea… that’s a really nice name for a girl. What culture is it from?

max is riotously tasteless; amen is a rejoinder to blind spot
max is cool because despite the fact that his father yells at us every time we’re there
max is payne
max is maximal oxygen uptake which indicates aerobic fitness
max is good for that kind of thing

<i>Although the name Max creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and tension or accidents to the head.

Your name of Max gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour. Your ideas can be very original and inventive. You enjoy being with people in a social environment. Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others. Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself. This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people. </i>

Yay?