N64, GC, and now Revolution. Nintendo & Sega.

Right on Nintendo Comrade.

One of my best friends since childhood, was on the other side, so we would debate for hours about the games. When we were in grade school it was how many mario games existed over how many sonic games existed, then when we got a little older it was about graphics and how the handheld systems compared, now, that sega was made into a third party developing bitch, we barely even talk about it anymore. We both had dreamcasts when they first came out though, it was my first disc-driven console, and then when xbox came out and started republishing dreamcast games with equal and sometimes worse graphics, we found a common enemy to unite against, XBOX, I have one, but we all know that XBOX only lived to date because of Halo and the promise of Halo 2, but now that bungie has officially cancelled Halo 3, it looks like 360 is beginning to look for a leg to stand on. Over all “point” being: I miss the good ole days of the Sega vs. Nintendo War. I sort of wish, in a way that sega would make a comeback, and somehow buy out the branch of microsoft that deals with the xbox, and make a new console and we would return to the glory days of battle once again.

/duel

I’ll rape you