My RPGC Fanfic Sign-up thread.

Well, personally I think RPGC community fanfics are a great idea, and now I’m writing one of my own. It doesn’t have a name as of yet, but I’m doing a sign-up very similar to Chris of the Brood’s (using a variation on the Galloway power scale, but a little more in-depth). And yes, I c/p-ed off of Chris’s topic.

Name: SSJ Crono
Height: 5’6"
Appearance: Tall for his age but short for a warrior. He has blond hair in spikes that spread every which way from his head, and wears a light blue gi over diamond-studded mythril mail.

Bio: SSJ Crono was born as the bastard child of a human peasant and an elven princess. His mother disowned him, and his father died when he was seven. He made a living as a pickpocket and general ruffian, and was a misunderstood urchin for a long time. However, when in the arms of police brutality, God saved him, and ever since then he has been the youngest Paladin ever, fighting in the name of his god. However, he has given the Paladin class a new twist; instead of relying on brute force in battle, he uses speed to his advantage and is capable of deftly dodging many things.

(P.S. For the ability scores, please use no more than 1,000,000 total.)

Attack: 400,000
Speed: 400,000
White Magic: 200,000
Black Magic: 0

Weapons: Sol Edge (Katana with the power of the sun), Thief’s Best Friends (twin adamant daggers), Dyrnwyn (sacred broadsword)

Techs:

Light Column: A tall, white column of light engulfs the target and destroys any evil within and without.

Warp Stab: SSJ Crono teleports behind the target and stabs them through either the stomach or the heart.

Solar Ray: SSJ Crono charges solar power in the Sol Edge and shoots a very thin beam through the target.

Healing Touch: SSJ Crono seals whatever wounds the target may have.

Desperation Move/Limit Break/whatever else you want to call it:
Meteo Striker: SSJ Crono jumps into the air, duplicates himself into about 50 copies, and all swoop from the air and slice the target.

Any takers? I accept heroes and villains, but only 9 heroes and 10 villains.

Before I sign on to this, how well do you know my character? Seriously, I wanna see.

Hmmm… Your favorite weapon is Gungnir, you despise Galloway, you’re a valkyrie, you’re actually over 1000 years old, you were trained by Odin, your real name is Robyn… anything else?

EDIT: Oh yeah, and you’re demented.:hahaha;

Just- Just humor me, alright, and just type up a little thing involving me that you think is In Character.

I’ll try. I’ll certainly try.

… And I’ll fail. But I’ll still try.:noway:

Name: Arcanus Omega (goes by the name Omega)
Height: 5’10"
Appearance: Slim, tall, and graceful. Omega has unkempt, dark blonde hair. He has the appearance of a teenager, but his true age is still yet to be discovered.

Bio:

Attack: 150,000
Speed: 500,000
White Magic: 0
Black Magic: 350,000

Weapons:

Techs:

I’ll PM you with my bio, weapons and techs later; I’ve got to go.

This sounds interesting. So here goes:

Name: Angelo Dreator
Height: 5’9"
Description: Gelled back, black hair. Blue eyes. Very toned physique. Blue sunglasses, beige lether jacket, worn over white chain mail and white gi.

Bio: Angelo was born into a long line of Guardains, for a small village. He was destined to be a protector, and until he was 12, that was all he was taught/trained to do (by his father). It was then that his village was attacked and destroyed be enter evil guy/group name here, he was saved by his father’s quick thinking actions, how is unknown (could be revealed later, if you want). Since then he has wandered the world, never finding anywhere to call home. With his father’s sword at his side, he not be the fastest warrior in battle, but all his moves are done effortlessly (except for the specials techs), and with true style/grace. He hardly wastes a single movement when he fights.

Attack: 400,000
Speed: 290,000
White Magic: 300,000

Weapons: Tempest (his father’s katana, that holds the power of a raging storm), Heaven’s Gauntlets (Gloves that increase strength when fighting during the day/against true evil)

Techs:
Heaven’s Charge - Angelo uses the power of the gaunlets/heavens to radically increase his strength, and give him angel wings, for a set period of time.

Tornado Strike - Using Tempest Angelo, unleashes part of the storm to surround the enemy, while he goes in for a quick combo from above.

Rage Energy - Angelo goes into an almost unstoppable rage, an attacks with a single powerful slash attack.

“Limit Break” = Hidden Within - Angelo releases all of his hidden power/energy, and focuses it a small ball. Which then flys straight through any enemy within a few metres of him. It leaves him very drained after using it.

I guess I’ll try someone besides Tigrez this time…

Name: Aracnul Spidervein
Race: Drow
Height: 6’0’’

Appearance: Like all drow, he has black skin, and white hair that hangs down to the mid back, and he has green eyes. He clads himself usually in a black cloak with a spider web pattern on it, and under that, just simple black clothes.

Weapon: Fang of Lolth- A black hilted sword with a black and white spider at the base of the blade which connects it to the hilt. The blade is all black except for a spider web pattern on it.

Also carries a supply of vile spider venom which he can cover his sword in.

Bio: At a certain point in their life, each drow is put through a test by their goddess- Lolth. Those who fail this test become drider’s and are cast out from their tribe. Those who pass achieve new power. Aracnul passed this test. Half because of this new power, and half the drow’s nature, he killed off the rest of his tribe, except for two other drow who also passed Lolth’s test. Together, they built a great black tower known as the Aeven-Nul, or more commonly, The Spire of Lolth. Later, out of greed and boredom, Aracnul killed his two companions. He now lives only to serve Lolth’s every command as her favorite disciple.

Attack: 500,000
(He uses psionics)

Techs:

Mind Web- Smothers a small area in a strong, sticky spider web from his palm. He can then channel psionic energy through it to shock whatever the web has entangled.

Sting of Lolth- a hole opens on the top of the wrist. A long black spike-like appendage emerges and goesout to impale whatever is the target. Spike emits venom.

Aspect of Lolth- Gathering force from his goddess Lolth, speed and physical strength increase slightly. Also allows him to climb walls perfectly.

Storm Sword- charges psionic energy into the Fang of Lolth.

Magnet Sword- altering magnetic fields, a target metal object is instantly magnetized to the Fang of Lolth. (If this is a non-stationary item like a sword or shield, the item is drawn to the sword. If it is stationary, such as a steel wall, the sword is drawn to the wall)

Apart from these techniques, Aracnul can perform minor psionic tricks, such as moving objects and telepathy. He can also use his telepathy to talk to spiders.

Limit Break: Spidershift

Aracnul becomes one with the spider. He grows in size and sprouts extra legs, pinchers, etc. He still retains his ability to hold objects in his hands, and retains the ability to speak.

Name: Mute
Race: Human
Height: 5’10"
Appearance: Messy brown hair. Green eyes. Average height and build. Green robes with gold trim.

Bio: Mute was the son of his bard father and his healer mother. Born with the handicap of silence, Mute perfected his inherited musical talents. To pursue his goal of becoming famous, Mute left his village at an early age to wander the world. With his faithful donkey, Fred, Mute goes from town to town performing at taverns. His instrument of choice is the tuba.

Attack: 200,000
Speed: 400,000
White Magic: 400,000

Weapon: He uses a variety of instruments to enthrall his enemies. The one he uses most often is his tuba. If his opponent shows resistance to music, he carries a pair of concealed mithril daggers.

Techs:
Inspire Strength- He performs a song which temporarily increases his allies’ attack power.

Hypnosis- He plays a song which leaves his opponent under his control.

Inspire Courage- Using music, he makes his allies immune to fear.

Mild Curing- Using techniques learned from his mother, he can slightly cure one ally.

Lullaby- By playing a lullaby, he can put his enemies to sleep.

Limit break:
Charge!- By playing a difficult tune taught to him by his father, he can summon a the spirits of long-dead warriors to attack his enemies.

Originally posted by Izlude
[b]I guess I’ll try someone besides Tigrez this time…

Name: Aracnul Spidervein
Race: Drow
Height: 6’0’’

Appearance: Like all drow, he has black skin, and white hair that hangs down to the mid back, and he has green eyes. He clads himself usually in a black cloak with a spider web pattern on it, and under that, just simple black clothes.

Weapon: Fang of Lolth- A black hilted sword with a black and white spider at the base of the blade which connects it to the hilt. The blade is all black except for a spider web pattern on it.

Also carries a supply of vile spider venom which he can cover his sword in.

Bio: At a certain point in their life, each drow is put through a test by their goddess- Lolth. Those who fail this test become drider’s and are cast out from their tribe. Those who pass achieve new power. Aracnul passed this test. Half because of this new power, and half the drow’s nature, he killed off the rest of his tribe, except for two other drow who also passed Lolth’s test. Together, they built a great black tower known as the Aeven-Nul, or more commonly, The Spire of Lolth. Later, out of greed and boredom, Aracnul killed his two companions. He now lives only to serve Lolth’s every command as her favorite disciple.

Attack: 500,000
(He uses psionics)

Techs:

Mind Web- Smothers a small area in a strong, sticky spider web from his palm. He can then channel psionic energy through it to shock whatever the web has entangled.

Sting of Lolth- a hole opens on the top of the wrist. A long black spike-like appendage emerges and goesout to impale whatever is the target. Spike emits venom.

Aspect of Lolth- Gathering force from his goddess Lolth, speed and physical strength increase slightly. Also allows him to climb walls perfectly.

Storm Sword- charges psionic energy into the Fang of Lolth.

Magnet Sword- altering magnetic fields, a target metal object is instantly magnetized to the Fang of Lolth. (If this is a non-stationary item like a sword or shield, the item is drawn to the sword. If it is stationary, such as a steel wall, the sword is drawn to the wall)

Apart from these techniques, Aracnul can perform minor psionic tricks, such as moving objects and telepathy. He can also use his telepathy to talk to spiders.

Limit Break: Spidershift

Aracnul becomes one with the spider. He grows in size and sprouts extra legs, pinchers, etc. He still retains his ability to hold objects in his hands, and retains the ability to speak. [/b]

I take it you’re a villain then?

This is what, the 4th or 5th one in the last month or so? Give it a rest. They’re all started by newbies who have no idea whats going on or anything. And you never fully encompass rpgc without throwing in characters that don’t sign up, because the ones that really work RPGC are never in these. So it’s never actually an RPGC fic, it’s just a fic about people who sign up.

Speaking of which whatever happened to Lady Angel’s wonderful RPGC-people fanfic? I was eager to read it and see some of the responses.

Yeah, Im definately a villian.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
This is what, the 4th or 5th one in the last month or so? Give it a rest. They’re all started by newbies who have no idea whats going on or anything. And you never fully encompass rpgc without throwing in characters that don’t sign up, because the ones that really work RPGC are never in these. So it’s never actually an RPGC fic, it’s just a fic about people who sign up.

Sorcerer, I find the fact that you seem to echo and amplify my thoughts on several things eerie. Godspeed.

Heh.

Anyway, yea, this is a bad idea. Save yourself the effort.

As of yet, the only successful RPGC community fic out there is Faetan’s Rendezvous chronicles or whatever she calls them. And that’s because she’s using most of the regulars and well-knowns of RPGC (and me, for some reason.).

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
As of yet, the only successful RPGC community fic out there is Faetan’s Rendezvous chronicles or whatever she calls them. And that’s because she’s using most of the regulars and well-knowns of RPGC (and me, for some reason.).

is hurt

d, Yours is good, but I’m not so sure it can really be qualified as successful yet.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
d, Yours is good, but I’m not so sure it can really be qualified as successful yet.

It never will be. I can never match Rendezvous or however the heck it’s spelled. I’m going to sit in a corner and cry now. sits in a corner and cries

Of course you can never match Rendezvous, Gallo, you and Faetan have completely different styles and it’s hardly even the same genre hugs Galloway and pats his back There, there, you know everybody loves your sagas, and the fact that the breakroom has been plagarized two times (at least) speaks for itself.