My parents are the worst mother Fucking parents in the world fuck you mom and dad for

not getting me an iphone. FUCK YOU. FML

Man my parents are awesome. I feel like if I were them I would have cut me out years ago

Mo’ money mo’ problems. You know what they say.

edit: You know I really think the world underestimates how difficult it is to have boatloads of cash and resources at your disposal at any time, anywhere.

Hello

Dear God, these people exist.

I keep dropping my baby :frowning: & I just be like wtf how did that happen…

I wouldn’t be very surprised at that one sketch where a guy trips over and gets laughed at, but then notice his iPhone and they’re worried it got broken was a true story.

When did White People Problems become First World Problems? More importantly, who thought the latter was better?

It’s more politically correct to avoid actually addressing race?

I 'unno, this may or may not be the first time I’ve heard of “White People Problems”

Back when I first started hearing the “first world problems” jokes, people called them “white people problems,” instead. They were way funnier, then, since the lack of PC made it seem less smarmily self-righteous.

I’m not sure how it’s supposed to be smarmily self-righteous, since I’m pretty sure the whole point of mentioning that it’s a “first-world problem” is “yes I’m aware that this ‘problem’ is trivial and pointless compared to actual problems people have in third-world countries.” :o

When one says it about one’s own problems, maybe, but making fun of others’ “first world problems” comes off as a lot more self-righteous than mocking their “white people problems.” Really, I just think saying “first world” instead is the kind of thing people who like to talk about “gentrification” a lot would do. It reminds me of those people. The “politically astute.” Perhaps “activists.” They’re making a joke, but they’re also making a point.

hahaha right

Arguing whether the correct terminology of some retarded internet meme is “white people problems” or “first world problems” is the most whitest first-worldist problem ever. Also the fact that the person arguing the point (Arac) is an ivy league graduate just makes it exponentially more super ultra white first to the first power problem ever.

Can’t argue with that.

I’ll admit that my biggest first person white world problem is currently the noticeable lack of bitcoins. No matter how much I disregard females I still can’t seem to acquire bitcoins. The only logical conclusion is that there are females posting on this site and thus I am not disregarding them. However, I can’t seem to tell who is female and who is pretending to be female. Thus I request that every female sends nude pics of themselves to notarealemailaccount@killmoresgenericemailsitefeaturingnekkidlesbiantwins.com. Once there I suggest you also purchase my deluxe edition Dosniy rubber stamps to further prove your femininity.

Note: Do not send nude pics of yourselves or purchase any Dosniy products. Site does not actually contain twins neither nekkid, lesbian, nor both.

/:spam:

I don’t need to be reminded that my problems are occurring in the first world.

Anyone who takes memes this seriously and posts a rant about how annoyed he is completely misses the point. First world problems aren’t meant to shove a dildo of moral responsibility and awareness of privilege down your throat, they’re meant to be funny. Unless people are actually serious about them, in which case it is still funny but more in a “oh god this is so pathetic it’s funny again” kinda way. Or in other words: Being annoyed by first world problems because you think they affect you personally because are trying to get some deeper message across which is meant to offend you is one hell of a first world problem. And if it actually managed to take the piss out of you, well.

I can. Stand back and just watch me.

I put on my robe and wizard hat

Zepp, to put it simply: that is; in terms you can understand. I’d say something like this. “You ain’t nothin’ but a chump and you WRONG”

However, en realidad, things are never simple. Nothing, however, is simple. I think I need to go a little further in depth with this. I’m running with it.

THE WORLD IS ON FIRE yeah nvm i gave up already