My Game

are you really 11 years old?

:kissy:

That’s why I plan on adding new features! Like the kill button. You just press it and the character emits a Black Nova and everything on the screen dies.

Eh, I’ll get it when I’m 18!!!

Just an idea, but can there be exploding heads?! :biggrin:

Yeah, but THAT IS NOT COOL ENOUGH.

How about the kill button summons Fat Elvis, who plays a chord on his guitar, and everyone’s head explodes.

Call it Shinobi 2.

This sounds like something my best friend would want. He’s all about violence, and I’m all about sex. We’re the perfect pair :hahaha; .

And why not Akuma, Onslaught and a superpowered Darth Revan? :mwahaha:

or even better you can have sailor vegeta as a hidden character.

anyone that looks at him in the game has an instant sesure the blows up into a million pieces.
(i dont know why i kept this sprite i think its because it actualy scares finris) :moogle:

I swear if you start posting that everywhere I won’t rest until I’ve destroyed free hosting across the internet. Also I’ve removed your Cait Sith sprite from my folder.

MY EYES!!! ::dekar!::

im sorry i promise i will be good.
i also promise never to use sailor v unless it is an emergency. :moogle:

That totally works seeing as how all of you are invincible.

Pwn

You’re only invincible to the grunts. No geting raped by fucking archers here.

No cutscenes? Action games always have cutscenes where you kill the enemy in a way completely different from how you actually did it. Like they’ll have you catch and throw all the bullets back when you actually just ran up and cut the person.

Can you have drinking contests where you outdrink people 'til they die of alchohol poisoning. Hmm…Shane MaGowen can play your opponent. It’ll be fun watching him get outdrunk by someone.

Unless you have very violent sex with each other, I doubt you are.

Hades: I dunno man, a black nova doesnt seem all-powerful enough. Maybe he could just like, rip that part of the universe completely out of time and space. That could also go with the whole ‘time cutting’ thing.

there’s gonna be sex and killing :cool: . my next question is…will there be necrophiliacy(eewww)? While i’m on the subject of this game, i’m also wondering if the all powerful invincible ninja will be able to use chemical warfare