My friend Evan found the absolute cheapest way to beat Ruby weapon*possible spoilers*

Ok, I know this isn’t a question or anything, but it’ll be able to help people, i’m sure:

What you need for this is 2 master summons, 3 knights of the round, a w-summon, mp and hp absorbs, mp turbo, final attack, phoenix, and a mime. Highly recommend Magic plus and hp plus.

Link a the Knights of the Round summons with an hp absorb, an mp absorb, and the mp turbo. Obviously, link the phoenix with the final attack materia.

I was saw him beat Ruby in about 10 minutes. Super easy, and super cheap. But it super-works!

You can’t link 3 Support Materia to a Summon Materia. 8)

Maybe he had three KotR materias.

Alright, maybe I should word that differently:

Link each support materia to a different KoR materia. DUH:P

You can get 3 KoTR in one game…?

Yes. You master it.

That’d take a lot of preperation to master all the summons just for one boss battle. The game’s easy enough as it is.

One wonders how he found the time. I haven’t even mastered one of the goddamn things. 8)

Magic pots in the final area.

Magic pots in the final area.

that trick is old :stuck_out_tongue: i used it before i knew how to play the game… it’s the most obvious way to acheive god-like powers in the game. Gah I had one KotR for each character… lots of leveling up i did on that game… lost time from my life that wil never come back. :thud:

Oh, sure, I’ve got nothing better to do than spend 50 hours fighting the same enemies over and over again. That’s a really good way to spend my time, oh yes. rolls eyes

Heh, you obviously haven’t seen the FFVII shrine. The tactic there is just an upgraded version of your so-called “cheap tactic”.

<a href = “http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/psx/ff7/beatingweapons.shtml” target = “new”>Clicka</a>

There is a cheaper way that requires 3 materia in total.

KotR junctoned to Hp Regen, so you get hp when you cast then mime. Make sure to go in to the battle with just 1 character with 9999 HP.

That’s not as cheap as in Final Fantasy VI, the Vanish/Doom method. You can beat almost every boss in the game that way.

I personally find the meltdown/doomtrain/aura combination of FF8 to be cheaper.

I just did MP Turbo+KotR +W-Summon
Summon x2
Mime
Mime
Summon x2
Mime
Mime
Megaelixer (I think that was the item)
Summon x2
Mime
Mime

Also Yuffie with counter-attack and conformer usually does 9999 with her counter attack,

Yeah, again, the FF7 shrine guide says almost exactly that :stuck_out_tongue: