My favorit animy is .hack

Ragnarok: The Animation started out like it could be something, but quickly fell into the “Hey we’re using game names and locations but with crappy animation!”. Shame, the story could have been quite good. :\

the show is a bit boring and gets pritty slow to what it is.
but the games went right into it and not much talking.

the show is a bit boring and gets pritty slow to what it is.
but the games went right into it and not much talking.

and withch femal charicter

I notice they go online to play a game in SIGN, but then start crying. Crying while playing. Ironic.

I liked LEGEND. I’d like to play the video games soon.

One reason they don’t fight much in Sign is because they are all high level characters. I saw legend and it’s really cool it is really true to the manga. I saw the on with the Tanabata festival. One thing that I think is an improvement to the book is how Shugo’s party members don’t try to help him win. It makes it more real in the fact that because they have only met online they don’t really trust each other.

Animy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The anime made me ashamed to play the game. >>
It’s too bad, it wouldn’t really be that hard to make something GOOD based on the game rather than the crap they came up with.

i watched almost all the episodes to the series, i mean the old one, not the newer, more kiddie version of it, which takes place after the one i think you’re all talking about. I wanted to buy the games, but every time i go to gamestop and they have them in, i dont have the money for it.

I love it!

Actually, the ‘Kiddy Version’ is part of the storyline. It takes place about four years after the games.

can someone please explain the original .hack//sign to me? i watch it but dont get most of it. i no that its a vidio game and tsukasa is stuck inside, but the rest?

Eh, I can tell you, but to tell you, I have to put spoilers. Still want it?

yes please