My favorit animy is .hack

:wave: is there any one else hear that also does :stuck_out_tongue:

No, itā€™s horrible.

The whole story is this. Tsubasa: Who am I? I canā€™t log out! Am I a guy or girl?
Random Old Man: Keeey of zee twilighto.
Tsubasa: I am a girl!
End

your one person
and u cant even spel it right :stuck_out_tongue:

I loved it. Still have to watch the last episode, though.

It was refreshing to see a dialogue-run series.

And the musicā€¦the wonderful music.

tks :slight_smile:

No Iā€™ve never seen/played it.

oh the irony.

Anyways I never got the fuss. Maybe I should watch it >>

Eva, not unless you can stand reams of not much happening at all followed by long periods of exposition and the aforementioned Key of the Twilight. I hated it. I like anime with plot, but not when said plot takes over nearly every single scene.

The soundtrack rocks though. ^^

ok

yeah I heard a)it rocked b)it was terribly boring. Iā€™m inclined to think the latter.

Yep. itā€™s b.

ā€œHello Kitty Learns to Spellā€.

Actually, itā€™s Boogiepop Phantom. .hack//sign was okay but became too repetitive.

I liked the game (itā€™s one game split in to four seperate dvds, regardless of what anyone else says) Iā€™d watch the series, but I want to find it subbed.

ya at least they made a better show for it the magna after the game.

.hack//dusk or .hack//legend of the twighlight braclet

:yipee: p:unch::

I played the first 2 disks, but canā€™t find a rental place nor a friend with the other 2. starts to drag near the end of mutation, but I still wanna finish it.

ya same im on the 4 and cant get anogh cores :stuck_out_tongue:

The games were pretty good, but the .hack//SIGN anime had way too much talking. I want to see some MMORPG action :stuck_out_tongue:

I had started watching it on cn, but because not only were the episodes slow moving, only one played per week. My attention just doesnā€™t last that long. Itā€™s barely holding out right now for Wolfā€™s rain.

Understandable for wolfs rain, i been trying to figure out whats going on but theres nothing happening. They are just always running; oh no! are they going to get caught and killed?

Wasnā€™t hack on cartoon network for a time? Wonder how brief it was on, I never saw it :confused: starts cursing cartoon network for a variety of reasons

They had some and what they had was real good. I also agree about the music, its awesome. It also has bt one of the coolest female characters Iā€™ve seen.