my dream

since i was a young boy, ive always wanted to drink a mouthfull of water with an icecube in it and keep it in my mouth for a long time, so that eventually the ice makes the water around it turn into ice. doesnt life suck?

Indeed because the ice melts. Try liquid nitrogen.

Originally posted by Sinistral
Indeed because the ice melts. Try liquid nitrogen.

But then it won’t be a dream, it’ll be his obituary! :mwahaha:

frostbite… “FROST”-“BITE” :hahaha; :mwahaha: :hahaha; :mwahaha: :hahaha;
… I think I need some sleep…:boring:

To sleep perchance to dream…

Originally posted by Silhouette
since i was a young boy, ive always wanted to drink a mouthfull of water with an icecube in it and keep it in my mouth for a long time, so that eventually the ice makes the water around it turn into ice. doesnt life suck?

You could always go to one of the polar regions during winter, take a mouthful of water, lie down naked in the snow with your mouth open, and wait for the water to freeze.

OK, you’d die of exposure well before it actually happened, but sometimes it’s worth paying the (ultimate? :thud: ) price.

…Sorry :thud: :get it?:

Try dry ice, it doesn’t melt.

And I wouldn’t want to try liquid nitrogen, it’s really cold and freeze apples to ice at an instant.

Actually, forget all that.

Life DOES suck.

It gets worse as you grow older.

Be happy if you think Big Bird is still funny.

Sounds like…fun?

Wouldn’t it be cool if it was so cold that when you sneezed, the stuff flying out of your nose would freeze instantly? Then you would have a sculpture of your sneeze!

I think that’s an unrealistic and foollish dream with possible side effects of death. set your goals on something better. live.

Originally posted by PanamaJack
Wouldn’t it be cool if it was so cold that when you sneezed, the stuff flying out of your nose would freeze instantly? Then you would have a sculpture of your sneeze!

:cool: Calvin and Hobbes!

It is good to dream the near impossible.