My damn weekend is going sweet.

Who cares? She asks me everyday to go to her house, and I usually comply with her demands.

What do you guys do? Did you take Hades advice and drew her a picture? I bet you scored with that.

I like boobs

That’s what she said

good for you.

What do we do, you ask? We, uh, talk about music and random garbage like that. I buy her lunch constantly, and she buys me popcorn occassionally. Uh, yeah.

Constantly isn’t as much as occasionally. You should cash that check.

Who cares? The guy always buys the female stuff.

I very much agree with his point

I’m inexperienced in this, so I’m just speaking ignorantly. Continue.

Anyways, yeah. I’m going to try and sort my feelings out to her on Monday. Then when she refuses, I’ll stop supplying her with free stuff. >=/

Refuses your feelings? You dog, you.

Well, if she shuts me down.

fixed

Well yeah, usually, one doesn’t keep buying gifts for the person they carry the torch for, after they’ve been rejected :stuck_out_tongue: Or I hope not.

God damnit, you know too much!

Anyways, I’ll just tell her random truths. Like how I constantly think about her, and how she always cheers me up, and how I feel bad she slits her wrists, and how I am literally attracted to her. Like, magnet attracted.

You just have to hang on really tight after that. Begin by calling her at random times and hanging up. Then proceed to view her outside her windows at night. That generally gets women’s attention and shows that you are committed to a relationship even when there isn’t one.

What are these boob things that you guys keep mentioning? Are they like, a term for hands, or something?

Reading this, I was all: Good, good, what the?, good.
Why does she slit her wrists?

Yes.

Amerycinsycho, I don’t want to look like a stalker. :stuck_out_tongue:

edit; Trk, stress? I don’t know. She always rambles on how she doesn’t have many friends.