My Country Needs Me - (Going away for quite some time.)

Good luck Maba, go shoot a couple commies for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck man, be careful.

Too bad. Don’t get killed. I’m lucky, I have a few things to keep me out of service, but I digress. Best of luck!

Yeah, but is the Morrison Ultimate Defense still in effect?

Good luck, Mabat. Remember to pop back in every once in a while, and don’t let those bastards transform you into a mindless killing machine.

Blasphemy! He’s gonna become a lean, mean, fighting machine. A minister of death praying for war!

Dude. It’s Finland. Big military power there. To quote the Simpsons:

“Daybreak: Tucawka. The proud men and women of the Navy are fighting for freedom. But you’re in Lubba, Texas, hosing stains off a monument. You’re in the Naval Reserve. America’s seventeenth line of defense, between the Mississippi National Guard, and the League of Women Voters. After basic training, you’ll only have to work one weekend a month. And most of that time, you’re drunk off your ass.”

Aye, am I the only one wondering how scandinavian military looks like? I’m sure you guys have whale submarines or something. That’s awesome. :smiley:
See ya, take care.

Yet, if I recall correctly, unit vs. unit with equal equipment war games, Canada owns the States, although that might have been a few years ago, but you still got owned by a country who’s best military strategy is to throw seakings at the enemy.

It’s probably like any other country’s military, only, you know, more cold.

Good luck.

good luck, don’t get stuck in the mud

Are you going to do the winter training thing? The guys don’t like that bit much here. >_> Make sure to get lots of stories to tell your children.

Take care, Maba. You’ll be fine :slight_smile:

You better be fine Mabat. I still want catgirls.

Am I the only one who’s worried about commercial flights if Maba’s on anti-aircraft duty? I mean, someone shouting “Saikyo-ryu Ougi! ORA ORA ORA ORA!” can’t be all that good for commerce, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just kidding, hope you come back. Alive. And with your arms.

dude, just don’t get hurt doing something stupid during your time. Because otherwise you have absolutely nothing to worry about :stuck_out_tongue:

My friend joined the army and told me a story about a guy who stabbed himself in the leg during training. Don’t be that guy.

Bye! :wave:

Bye, good luck. Also, if you’re asked to fix something electrical, don’t get electrecuted. ^^