MTV Metallica Icon Tonight!

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
And he did a damn good job in catching up with Metallica. I think he did a better job than them in the long run, in my personal opinion.

Ditto.

Originally posted by Rountree
Who says that someone can’t be a fan of both? I don’t like Eminem; just asking.

No one. I was just giving my opinion.

I found the show rather amusing too. Although, when Snoop Dog performed, I found myself curling into a fetal position and whimpering. I managed to raise my eyes to the sight before me that had made me cringe with such agony at this perversion of all that is good, and a single tear slid down my cheek. But then Rob Zombie came on and said a few words and I got all warm and fuzzy inside. ^________^
Anyway, I think Avril wassername did a horrible job, for the sheer fact that the girl just can’t do metal. At least it wasn’t too bad. It was good for a laugh. But the REAL perversion in this show was… now, I don’t want to get into a political discussion or anything but, my blood was really boiling when they brought out those U.S. Marines. That just really pissed me off. But what was ironic about it was that they did it right after KoRn did the cover of One. I dunno. Did that bother anyone else???
Oh yeah, and Jim Breuer was funny as always. He can really sound like Metallica if he tries. Heehee. :slight_smile:
“What band do you like?”
“METALLICA!!!”
:slight_smile: